• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tempest [EU]

NashorrrMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Want a clan war against #DemonSG? Add "Lkingjames" on skype

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
The elites, are people over 800 wins, doesnt matter if your already a higher rank, as long as you have 800 wins you will be put on both of the at the same time :p So if your a member with 800 wins you will be a member and a elite :s kinda confusing but yeh
I just call it double personality :b

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Irl name Mc name and what do you want to be called?: just call me chicken eventhough my ign is kipje1122
Current age of when you apply?: 14
Where are you from?: I am from the netherlands
Wins: not excactly but around 730
Games played: around 2900
Past clans:imagination and some other clans
Do you have Skype/Ts, if so name?: yup daan.kesseler is my skype and on ts im called kipje1122 (in game name)
Recommended :)

MrClowniee

Tribute
Reaction score
| Application |

IRL name Mc name and what do you want to be called?: IRL-Name: Chris. In-Game Name: MLGClown. Call me Clown/Chris.
Current age of when you apply?: 17.
Where are you from?: Sweden.
Wins: 30 ish. Hive: 115 ish.
Games played: 100 ish. Hive: 245 ish.
Past clans: None, except Amnesty in Hive.
Do you have Skype/Ts, if so name?: Skype: MLGClown. I also got TS.
I just have to put down some extra information to get a bigger chance of being accepted:
- I am a pretty good player, I feel like you and I need each other, you need members and PvPers with skill, and I need a clan at MCSG to have fun with. Also my friend Krezha, which is also highly skilled is going to join this clan and me and him are pretty good at the game. We are both from factions and other PvP survival games servers, which has just closed, thats why we are here. Please give us a shot as "trial", we will be worth the time, trust me :D Thanks for the attention, I beg you to give me a tryout and my friend Krezha.

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
| Application |

IRL name Mc name and what do you want to be called?: IRL-Name: Chris. In-Game Name: MLGClown. Call me Clown/Chris.
Current age of when you apply?: 17.
Where are you from?: Sweden.
Wins: 30 ish. Hive: 115 ish.
Games played: 100 ish. Hive: 245 ish.
Past clans: None, except Amnesty in Hive.
Do you have Skype/Ts, if so name?: Skype: MLGClown. I also got TS.
I just have to put down some extra information to get a bigger chance of being accepted:
- I am a pretty good player, I feel like you and I need each other, you need members and PvPers with skill, and I need a clan at MCSG to have fun with. Also my friend Krezha, which is also highly skilled is going to join this clan and me and him are pretty good at the game. We are both from factions and other PvP survival games servers, which has just closed, thats why we are here. Please give us a shot as "trial", we will be worth the time, trust me :D Thanks for the attention, I beg you to give me a tryout and my friend Krezha.
All your Applications will be dealt with soon. Picka isn't on atm but in my opinion you all have a good chance of getting in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci