• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tellatale's The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer! :D

Are you exited?

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
What's up guys! :D
As you may have read on the title, a trailer for season 2 of last year's Game of the year has been released.
I didnt make a thread earlyer when it came out because I thought someone else would have done it by then but it seems not so here it is! ;)

Yeah, the trailer doesnt really show much at all but Tellatale's been nice enough to throw a little bit of information which you might find interesting, here it is!

"The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad -- and sometimes worse -- than the dead?

As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012's Game of the Year.

Key Features:

-Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
-Based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic books
-Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
-A sequel to 2012's Game of the Year"

Id like to see what you guys think about it! :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Also, tag anyone you think might be interested on this (someone you know he/she has played the game)!

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't wait. I think it's a lot more detailed and I really hope Clem doesn't die in this season :/ Long live Clem!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci