• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Nathan
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: pevasty//YoureTanked_
In which country do you live?:England
Skype/TS name?:pevastyFTW//PevastyFTW
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: nope i find it quite easy to join mcsg servers
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 400):pevasty:492/2750+ YoureTanked_:2/3
What are your PvP Strengths?: Im good at using and dodging flint and steels as I moved to hive and they added them and i have became a lot better with them. I am also good at getting combo's wtih the 1.7 bsm andthe fishing rod technique. I am average with a bow but i could improve on it. I have good routes on all the maps considering I have been playing hive for 3 months.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: As i said i could improve on my bow technique as i can hit short shots but i cannot really hit long shots. I am really bad at pvp when my hands are freezing as i cannot click very fast.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join TeamSypher as i was in it a long time ago and i really enjoyed my time but i left which i feel was a bad mistake and I would love to join the clan again as it has so much more experienced players.
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i feel i could bring even more experience into the clan and i feel this is the right clan for me to get into mcsg again.
Which clans have you previously been in? Well i havent been in any because i left for hive 3-4 months ago
How active will you be?: I will be more active as i am enjoying mcsg a lot more now. I would say i would spend 1-5 hours a day.
What is your favourite map?: Well it is probably Icarus as i just feel you get really good pvp aspects out of it. They're are different routes to take, which some of them are OP and there can be some challenging fights
Thanks for reading my app
Pev you nab. Jk welcome bruh

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
C4n i join plez!
Wins and losses 34/2349
Weakness: Sword, bow fns, teams, hackers, swagness and good players
Strength: nodus!
I lik to watur walk so pliz dont ban me!
hop to jåin asap!

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
Omg.. So fanboying/fangirling over this clan (Blushies) Cheerleader pl0xxxxx. <3 you guys even though I don't know you :D.

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
well that's unneeded and why do you care?
Yes true. He has a point. Even though i'm not in this clan. Please stop flaming this thread, because.. this thread has people involved in it. So treat don't try to showboat your way through.

EDIT : I'm talking to elcho. Sorry I clicked the wrong reply button.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Yuri
How old are you?: Nearly 14
What’s your ingame name?: Inconceivable81
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: Inconceivable81
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 400): Nearly 950
What are your PvP Strengths?: Flint and steel and bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water fights
Why do you want to join?: Because this clan is quite strong, and I want to make amends with some of the members
Why should we accept you?: Well, it's your choice, so I can't make you.
Which clans have you previously been in? Too many to list, but it included TeamSypher
How active will you be?: As active as I can. 10+ hours a week
What is your favourite map?: Solar Frost

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Yuri
How old are you?: Nearly 14
What’s your ingame name?: Inconceivable81
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: Inconceivable81
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 400): Nearly 950
What are your PvP Strengths?: Flint and steel and bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water fights
Why do you want to join?: Because this clan is quite strong, and I want to make amends with some of the members
Why should we accept you?: Well, it's your choice, so I can't make you.
Which clans have you previously been in? Too many to list, but it included TeamSypher
How active will you be?: As active as I can. 10+ hours a week
What is your favourite map?: Solar Frost
Your application has been put on hold. The administrative staff will discuss your application and come back to it as soon as we have come to a decision :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci