• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FailChicken

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 13
What’s your ingame name? FailChicken
What should we call you? Chicken
In which country do you live? UK
Skype/TS name? Physique_Shotz
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350) 213
What is your PvP Strenghts? Block hitting, fishing rod, flint and steel!
What is your PvP Weakness? Water Fights and parkour!
Why do you want to join? Because i want to be apart of a team and to be well known!
Why should we accept you? Because i am good :p
What is your favourite map? Teweran Survival Games 2

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Why is my name spelled wrong in the roster :(
oops xD
What’s your ingame name? FailChicken
What should we call you? Chicken
In which country do you live? UK
Skype/TS name? Physique_Shotz
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350) 213
What is your PvP Strenghts? Block hitting, fishing rod, flint and steel!
What is your PvP Weakness? Water Fights and parkour!
Why do you want to join? Because i want to be apart of a team and to be well known!
Why should we accept you? Because i am good :p
What is your favourite map? Teweran Survival Games 2
Accepted for Trial! Make sure to join our TS today or in the next 1-2 days to get to know the clan members and to play with us :) IP: 159.253.130.84:4644 ;)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
How old are you? (14)
What’s your ingame name? Tigersawk
What should we call you? Tiger
In which country do you live? In Spain
Skype/TS name? Tigersawk
How many wins do you have? (400)
What is your PvP Strenghts? I mean that I'm good with all the PvP weapons
What is your PvP Weakness? None :3
Why do you want to join? Becauze I'am bored.
Why should we accept you? So many people ask me, "Tiger, why are you so good?". I'll say that I joined to MCSG with PvP learned, so my real enemys are the people who is less than #100 Game Rank. (I say that because I have/learn the skills of Huahwi and NoahSailer, and I learned PvP watching that videos :3)
What is your favourite map? All the maps that I have route, but especially Survival Games 4.
Accepted! Rank: Member

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 12
What’s your ingame name? ImTheNarwhal
What should we call you? Daniel/ImTheNarwhal
In which country do you live? Ireland
Skype/TS name? daniel211029/ImTheNarwhal
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350) 200 on all my accounts but only 43 on this account :p
What is your PvP Strenghts? I consider myself good with flint and steal. I am very good at listening; which helps with clan wars. I am also decent with a bow. I am good with a fishing rod but the tactics I use with a fishing rod are very connection-based so if someone has very good connection I may mess up a lot.
What is your PvP Weakness? Direct sword pvp. I can have moments of being pure bad, I just forget against all tactics and completely mess up. I am also very bad with strategies. I don't know when to and when not to attack/run away. I can't play defensive much but recently I have been trying to get better at it.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because there are lots of people I haven't talked to much in this clan and I enjoy meeting new people. I am also interested because there are many skilled players that I can learn off of and make me better overall at pvp.
Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me because I think I am quite good under pressure and also enjoy a bit of fun! I think I would fit in with this clan.
What is your favourite map? Valleyside University and Survival Games Highway.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350) 200 on all my accounts but only 43 on this account :p
What is your PvP Strenghts? I consider myself good with flint and steal. I am very good at listening; which helps with clan wars. I am also decent with a bow. I am good with a fishing rod but the tactics I use with a fishing rod are very connection-based so if someone has very good connection I may mess up a lot.
What is your PvP Weakness? Direct sword pvp. I can have moments of being pure bad, I just forget against all tactics and completely mess up. I am also very bad with strategies. I don't know when to and when not to attack/run away. I can't play defensive much but recently I have been trying to get better at it.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because there are lots of people I haven't talked to much in this clan and I enjoy meeting new people. I am also interested because there are many skilled players that I can learn off of and make me better overall at pvp.
Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me because I think I am quite good under pressure and also enjoy a bit of fun! I think I would fit in with this clan.
Accepted for Trial! Make sure to join our TS today or in the next 1-2 days to get to know the clan members and to play with us :) IP: 159.253.130.84:4644;)

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted for Trial! Make sure to join our TS today or in the next 1-2 days to get to know the clan members and to play with us :) IP: 159.253.130.84:4644;)
ImTheNarwhal is acusing me of hax...

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Your clan lasted a while xD

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score

What’s your ingame name? deadkillz
What should we call you? Darren

Skype/TS name? darrenhopkins13
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350) 345 not that far off
What is your PvP Strenghts? Running and rod
What is your PvP Weakness? sword pvp rest I am okay at
Why do you want to join? Looks like a fun clan and depaor recommended me to join
Why should we accept you? Because I am special
What is your favourite map? Survival Games 1 because I loved v1

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score

What’s your ingame name? deadkillz
What should we call you? Darren

Skype/TS name? darrenhopkins13
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350) 345 not that far off
What is your PvP Strenghts? Running and rod
What is your PvP Weakness? sword pvp rest I am okay at
Why do you want to join? Looks like a fun clan and depaor recommended me to join
Why should we accept you? Because I am special
What is your favourite map? Survival Games 1 because I loved v1

Accepted! Rank: Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci