• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
You are not. I dont want to start a flame war. So im not going to respond to you anymore if you quote this post.
As they asked you to do very many times now.. Please get off this thread :p
I gonna get off when you get off the thread. And i dont want you.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Get off the thread
Ok but you only want me to get off the thread, you say i am the only one who post unnecessary comments on your thread, And you can please dont think only i am the guy who post unnecessary comments on your thread.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok but you only want me to get off the thread, you say i am the only one who post unnecessary comments on your thread, And you can please dont think only i am the guy who post unnecessary comments on your thread.
I know that. I have told the others on Skype

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I just love how we tell you to STOP posting on this thread, and you keep ignoring us every single time. This is the last time I want to see a post from you on this thread. Have a good day.

Not accusing anyone of anything. or saying nothing bad as i dont really know many of your members and i dont really speak to them. Alot of people have done these sort of things and everyone does it because they feel the competitive side, and i dont want anyone taking sypher for a clan that cheats because sypher is a very skilled clan and they have always been very strong and they defo do NOT deserve to called Cheaters by any means so people please stop these comments
Thank you for your kind words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci