• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Still there is no need to hate him for doing something wrong? Also, would you as a mod and the leader of this clan try to communicate with him at skype instead of getting your own thread locked by spam? I don't think you wanted too. He may don't understand things so easy. Maybe he has this problem irl aswell? We won't know about that before he says so. So please contact him or anyone else on skype if you are going to discuss about this for 10 more posts. Thank you. Good bye. I am leaving the thread, and yes. I should care about this. So don't bother to ask me why I care so much about how people should have it in this community.
Thank you yet again for your attention.
~Sench
He has also done other things wrong other than on this thread, which I'm leaving btw. Someone applied for a clan and he just picked on him, and he followed him and kept doing it.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic, guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
Back on topic, guys.
And that was?

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13)
16 (Birthday in November)
What’s your ingame name?
ZeLiiKaHD
What should we call you?
Zel, or Z
Skype/TS name?
zelika_lasse
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 100)
122 out of 477 games
What is your PvP Strenghts?
Melee, Bow and Rod
What is your PvP Weakness?
Multi teams and FnS
Why do you want to join?
Met TNTim, JJ and ZniZ on MCSG, and they are awesome :3
What is/are your favourite map(s)?
SG4, Holiday Resort and TSG2
Good Luck! ooo kilm

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I've seen isak_boss been in trouble with spamming threads etc. Still, he just reminded you to accept/dencline him. May he though that you forgot him, because you never told Churchy that his Application were Pending. Why so much hate? You can take this by skype or anything else instead of making this thread get more spammed than one post. It can make the thread locked or whatever. Thanks bye. Idm if you don't care about this, but you should think about what you're saying before it comes out of your mouth.
Thanks Sench! you are the only who understand

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
As new team sypher leader I request for you to get off the thread, your comments mean nothing and we don't understand you. Failure to abide by these rules and lord Quackeryy will send you into the unholy depths of the shoe.

Thank you,

Darkrai
DarkraiLAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci