• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Daniel
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: resistantcorn12
In which country do you live?: USA
Skype/TS name?: Skype: Eskild has me, but: resistantcorngames. TS: resistantcorn12
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 636
How many games have you played?: 2457
What are your PvP Strengths?: Rod, Sword, bow combos
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Getting bowspammed. (Other reasons disclosed)
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Well, considering I've been involved with clans (US) since early May of last year, and have been in the clan battle roster in all of the, I would say my teamwork is a bit above average. I work very well with a team, and I know how to lead fights, considering I've led 3 successful clans in my time.
Why do you want to join?: Well, I recently resigned from US Clans due to the flame and constant need for competition. Now, I've decided to switch to EU for clans, and I feel as if this is the right one to join.
Why should we accept you?: Well, I'm a typically cool and calm person, and I love to play around and have fun. I also like some competition, which would be nice for this clan in particular. I excel in Teamwork and PvP skill, although my connection would restrict my abilities a slight bit.
Which clans have you previously been in? (US) Rebels, Titans, Prodigious, Hurricanes, Sovereign.
How active will you be?: Considering the Timezone difference, I will be online to play with you guys for 1-2 hours per day.
What is your favourite map?: Valleyside University

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Daniel
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: resistantcorn12
Skype/TS name?: Skype: Eskild has me, but: resistantcorngames. TS: resistantcorn12
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 636
How many games have you played?: 2457
What are your PvP Strengths?: Rod, Sword, bow combos
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Getting bowspammed. (Other reasons disclosed)
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Well, considering I've been involved with clans (US) since early May of last year, and have been in the clan battle roster in all of the, I would say my teamwork is a bit above average. I work very well with a team, and I know how to lead fights, considering I've led 3 successful clans in my time.
Why do you want to join?: Well, I recently resigned from US Clans due to the flame and constant need for competition. Now, I've decided to switch to EU for clans, and I feel as if this is the right one to join.
Why should we accept you?: Well, I'm a typically cool and calm person, and I love to play around and have fun. I also like some competition, which would be nice for this clan in particular. I excel in Teamwork and PvP skill, although my connection would restrict my abilities a slight bit.
Which clans have you previously been in? (US) Rebels, Titans, Prodigious, Hurricanes, Sovereign.
How active will you be?: Considering the Timezone difference, I will be online to play with you guys for 1-2 hours per day.
What is your favourite map?: Valleyside University
Accepted - Rank: Corporal! Welcome aboard :)

PabloPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your name?: Pablo
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: PabloPlayzMC
Skype/TS name?: Skype: pablo.florez28 and TS PabloPlayzTS
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: No:( gettin' 1 soon
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 645
How many games have you played?: 2426
What are your PvP Strengths?: Bow, FnS
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Getting bowspammed, Lag and Hackers
Which clans have you previously been in? (US) Rebels, Titans, Flight And Beast Pvpers
How active will you be?: Considering the Timezone difference, I will be online to play with you guys for 2-3 hours per day.
What is your favourite map?: Valleyside University, SG4

Captura de pantalla 2014-03-04 a la(s) 19.04.11.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-04 a la(s) 19.08.55.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-04 a la(s) 19.09.11.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-05 a la(s) 15.33.46.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-05 a la(s) 15.35.41.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-11 a la(s) 21.47.07.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-11 a la(s) 21.50.34.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-11 a la(s) 21.53.50.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-24 a la(s) 15.54.39.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-04-01 a la(s) 16.27.24.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-11 a la(s) 21.53.50.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-03-24 a la(s) 15.54.39.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-04-01 a la(s) 16.27.24.png

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Which clans have you previously been in? (US) Rebels, Titans, Flight And Beast Pvpers
How active will you be?: Considering the Timezone difference, I will be online to play with you guys for 2-3 hours per day.
Don't copy apps, and them screenshots show pretty much nothing, except from your poor ratio on that 1v1 server. Good luck on getting into the clan, you'll need it.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Declined.

• Copying resistantcorn12's app.
Feel free to re-apply once you make your own application

PabloPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
In which country do you live?: Costa Rica
Skype/TS name?: pablo.florez28 / PabloPlayzTS
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: No, gettin' 1 soon
What are your PvP Strengths?: Bow, FnS and Rod
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Lag, Hackers and bow spam
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Because of my past clans expirience i think im good teaming and i help game team strategy a lot!
Why do you want to join?: Becaue is the best clan evaaar
Why should we accept you?: Cause im good and i can help the clan and also the clan members can help me keep gettin' better and better
Which clans have you previously been in? Beast Pvpers, Flight, Time Pvpers and Convulted
How active will you be?: 8/10
What is your favourite map?: Valleyside U... SG4

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
In which country do you live?: Costa Rica
Skype/TS name?: pablo.florez28 / PabloPlayzTS
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: No, gettin' 1 soon
What are your PvP Strengths?: Bow, FnS and Rod
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Lag, Hackers and bow spam
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Because of my past clans expirience i think im good teaming and i help game team strategy a lot!
Why do you want to join?: Becaue is the best clan evaaar
Why should we accept you?: Cause im good and i can help the clan and also the clan members can help me keep gettin' better and better
Which clans have you previously been in? Beast Pvpers, Flight, Time Pvpers and Convulted
How active will you be?: 8/10
What is your favourite map?: Valleyside U... SG4
Declined.

• Lying about your wins
  • Not enough detail
You may re-apply as soon as you have improved on both of the reasons why you got declined

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Martinioh123-sucks
What’s your ingame name?:
In which country do you live?: Martinioh123 and Jmullins783
Skype/TS name?: Haxor
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: blue
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 500+
How many games have you played?: 500+
What are your PvP Strengths?: Everting
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: y shud i tel u
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Making pig noises
Why do you want to join?: CUS I LUV YA
Why should we accept you?: CUS I LUV YA
Which clans have you previously been in? dis clan
How active will you be?: nevvvvrrrrr
What is your favourite map?: sg1

B

Buxtonaters

What's your name?: Martinioh123-sucks
What’s your ingame name?:
In which country do you live?: Martinioh123 and Jmullins783
Skype/TS name?: Haxor
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: blue
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 500+
How many games have you played?: 500+
What are your PvP Strengths?: Everting
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: y shud i tel u
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Making pig noises
Why do you want to join?: CUS I LUV YA
Why should we accept you?: CUS I LUV YA
Which clans have you previously been in? dis clan
How active will you be?: nevvvvrrrrr
What is your favourite map?: sg1
Accepted, Welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads