• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams in Game

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh yes. Did you know that there are some people that can beat teams like that in full leather? It can be done. It just involves lots and lots of practice with pvp.
Yeah, easily possible. Today I beat 2 full irons when I had leather because of the new 40 MS I'm getting.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
xD you seem quite happy about that new MS, as you should be :p
Very happy, but in the afternoon it spikes to 1000-2000..

Hey, before it was around 5000, making it completely unplayable, not complaining. :p

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
We must survive the survival games. Teams are awesome, don't be jealous. And what the others said before - teams will never be banned. Ever. And points don't matter! So please just stahp complaining.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Logically, teaming is a very good way to survive. So, if you take it out, everyone is going to cry and whine. There will never be a rule that goes against teaming. So make your own, or deal with it.

(kill em with your awesome skills <3)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow... You REALLY want them to remove teams don't you?
Well, it ain't gonna happen mate, for one, there is no way to actually recognise teams via a plugin, and you can't expect moderators to sit there, waiting in lobbies for some poor sod to say 'team?' and then kick him.
And generalising ALL players who team into ones who team soley to farm points is a Inappropriate body part on a male move. I team with my friends because it is a laugh. True, I hate it when I get killed by a team, but you can protect yourself by finding a friend you trust, and teaming over Skype!
I encourage you to leave this thread as it is, because nothing you try to put foward on this subject will be accepted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci