• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Bet money the first reply's will be like "Teams just suck, there so bad". Bouta prove yall wrong

Teaming. We all do It from time to time, so its dumb that we get mad at it from time to time. SO let me get in to it.
People team for Fun, A easier gameplay, a easier recording (If you do that), A wanted 1v1 in dm on MCSG and not badlion. Me, I truly don't care to much If I'm getting killed by a team. (Unless its something like 3 teams of 2 everyday, THEN you can get pissed.) But there is no reason, 0% reason why you should get mad to the point were your saying things like "Omg these guys are so bad" and other rude things. IF anything you should be mad for not being a good enough player to kill that team in the scenario you were In. (That's my master PVP talk right there.) Anyway, what I'm trying to get across is that you should get mad at a team because you as well. If you think about it, there is nothing bad about teaming unless your solo.

Following up those threads about staying calm when playing MCSG, take these experience's and grow from them.

"I team to, you team to, we all team to"- Huahwi
Butt 4 rel doe, stop teaming, that is if your a good player in which case, play FFA with your friend(s).
Personally the only time I ever get mad at teams is when they 2-10 team you and say "gg" or "easy" or "gg10" etc etc because they think they are good!

Also if you have problems taking teams out I suggest going on Badlion or Battlegrounds and go in a party and duel a two team to get better at taking teams out! It helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci