• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming Problem Resolved?

PineappleJam

Spectator
Reaction score
So I make youtube videos. Im a PvPer that loses so many games because of TEAMS. Mostly chat teams are the worst. I feel that you should add a part where you have 2 different SG's. One for teams (Teams Survival Games) and one where if you are caught teaming your are Banned/Kicked. Thanks for reading!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a No-No Suggestion.
  • No teaming rule
Teaming, although might not be fun for people playing solo, is fun for people who enjoy playing with friends or just playing with others. Not allowing people to team is like not allowing them to play with their friends, which is something we are not willing to do because as a community, we must encourage people to make new friends as it strengthens the community's bond.
No-No Suggestions are suggestions that have been brought up many times by different people. Reposting with the same idea is not good. Use the search tool before you post a thread, as someone may have already said something about it.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
If the staff wanted, I'm sure the developers could find a way to randomly assign you games so that you don't end with your team mate, or they could disguise everyone's names etc to stop teaming.
However they don't, because even though everyone finds teams extremely annoying, they all team themselves sometimes! (Well I know I do anyway). The game needs to have some fun element to it where you can play with your friends and even make new ones. If teaming was abolished the servers would become even more competitive and much less enjoyable in my opinion. You just have to learn how to take out teams as part of the game! c:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have talked to people on YouTube who have gotten all of their wins without teaming. In my opinion, tryharding like that would suck.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being a youtuber myself, i can safely say that my viewers enjoy it a lot more when i take out a team or two. Honestly i think your best bet would be to practice your team-takeout skills. Also i would like to challenge you when you said chat teams are the worst. Sure they are annoying, to know that they don't know each other, but in my opinion they are way easier to take out because they can't talk to each other if they get split up or anything.

PineappleJam

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh dot worry I can easily take out teams cause most of them are noobs at the game but they always run and make my videos longer. DO like what Badlion has. Most people that play MC Gamer play competitively like clans so it would be fun

_DmacK_

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh dot worry I can easily take out teams cause most of them are noobs at the game but they always run and make my videos longer. DO like what Badlion has. Most people that play MC Gamer play competitively like clans so it would be fun
I think that people can just go to Badlion if they want to play a solo game. The whole point of MCSG is to actually play a regular game of SG without any extra plugins added in to make it more complicated. This includes teams. I'm also hopeful that the developers will do something for deathmatch though because it would make a much more fair deathmatch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci