• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So, a lot of people have been asking in server chat what people mean by "Team?" Or "Ally?" Or "Truce?" Well, I'm here to post a simple guide on the different types of agreements during the Games.
Team: This is the highest level of "Sticking Together." Usually, teams are formed before the game starts or with a real life friend. Teams, basically, go everywhere together, share items, and don't kill each other. Usually, there is a rather large team hanging out at the Cornucopia for the starting portion of the game. These teams tend to get reduced greatly by other players, and aren't advisable. You may also notice that when people see you in game and don't want to get killed they will type, "team?" This tends to mean that they want to ally, as I'll explain later. They say team because it's the first thing that comes to mind.
Ally: This is the second highest level of "Sticking Together." These are usually formed during the game; they don't trade items and they don't get worried if they get temporarily separated. But, they generally stick together and don't kill eachother until late in the game.
Truce: This is the lowest level of "Sticking Together." Truces are usually made throughout the game and at the very start of the game. If someone wants to truce, this means that they wont kill you, but they don't want anything to do with you. Truces are generally made between more powerful people and less powerful people. The less powerful person might ask for a team, but the more powerful person might ask for a truce. These don't usually bring up long-term friendships.

Thanks for reading and be sure to consider this next time before making an agreement with someone!

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to the more-appropriate "Strategies" section.

Thank you!
-Nolam

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
How is teaming that difficult to understand? Anywho, Tip #1: Don't team.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ha xD

I only team with BeTeQ.

People who ask to team or ally me I'd usually only say "truce" just to get them to stop talking to me, then kill them later and tell them it's an accident. - #Guide2Trust

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well I have 2 people I team with sometimes, my brother and a friend of mine.
But they play rarely and I don't like playing with them because it reduces my chance on victory :p

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Ha xD

I only team with BeTeQ.

People who ask to team or ally me I'd usually only say "truce" just to get them to stop talking to me, then kill them later and tell them it's an accident. - #Guide2Trust
OH, I thought you left it and went lone wolf. xD

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
Teams have been making me really mad as of late. It's getting insane. I play a match, start really well, get a diamond sword almost straight away, and then get ruthlessly killed by a pack of 6 people. Come on now, 6? That's just not fair whatsoever.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Teams have been making me really mad as of late. It's getting insane. I play a match, start really well, get a diamond sword almost straight away, and then get ruthlessly killed by a pack of 6 people. Come on now, 6? That's just not fair whatsoever.
Me in your position... I'd probably be thinking "Oh yeah, time to get some points :cool: " Unless 2 or more of them had diamond swords..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci