• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkDestroyer

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you allow teams more than 2.I mean its so DUMB, i just saw a 5 team,with this turks its impossible to win,make 2 team TOP,i will try to kill them,sometimes i will sometimes i won't,i know im not so good at pvp,but how can i get better if there are only cheaters and teamers?3 team is OP,4 and 5... Impossible Huahwi wouldn't kill them.And no i wont play Solo SG,because i dont mind team of 2 i mind 3 or bigger teams,if you are not turk you understand what i mean.Cya!

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
nothing compared to the 23 man team i saw last year lmao
but yes i do agree the limit should be a 4-team or 3-team -_-

TurkDestroyer

Spectator
Reaction score
3 or 4? 2 tops,3 team if they get stacked you have no chance,especially if one is hacking,there is more chance that one is hacking,this is mcsg,2 team tops, and anti-cheat sucks hard

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
3 or 4? 2 tops,3 team if they get stacked you have no chance,especially if one is hacking,there is more chance that one is hacking,this is mcsg,2 team tops, and anti-cheat sucks hard
there's literally checkpoints on every single map
a 3 team is not that hard to take out if you have strats on how to split them and sht

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
actually in my opinion there shouldn't be a limit since they might just want to play for fun and there is solosg for a reason

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I frankly find it quite interesting when people complain about teams in today's time, considering we have all these separate SG gamemodes to cater to everyone's wants. If you're tired of being teamed on, take a break from regular SG and play Solo SG c:

To be perfectly honest, I haven't run into a team larger than 3 in a very, very long time. Either way, a team limit has been discussed a multitude of times and has been decided against because we will not limit people from playing with their friends. I find the occasional large team rather fun to take out, and if you learn the correct strategies it can make the game more exciting!

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci