• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamers On Solo Mode ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Findem

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello players of the one and only MCSG this thread is about teamers on the solo survival mode! Please do something or this will get out of a hand and even and maybe start a riot. Don't think im an idiot it will happen. Teamers dont deserve respect they deserve a warning! Its so unfair + why even make team survival games if they make teams on solo? Pleasee do something this is getting out of hand and the 99/100% change i had of winning was stopped by 3vs1. Please do something staff! ;(

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
basically if I find a team on solosg i take a screenshot then report it to a mod, and all the teamers will be banned and therefore removed from your game, leaving you to hopefully win c:
so once you take a screenshots showing that they are teaming, upload them to imgur.com then either poke the image link to a mod on teamspeak or make a report abuse http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Report/ (first way i find is faster but up to you) and then the team should get dealt with whilst the game is still going on c:

Findem

Spectator
Reaction score
basically if I find a team on solosg take a screenshot then report it to a mod, and all the teamers will be banned and therefore removed from your game, leaving you to hopefully win c:
so once you take a screenshots showing that they are teaming, upload them t imgur.com then either poke the image link to a mod on teamspeak or make a report abuse http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Report/ (first way i find is faster but up to you) and then the team should get dealt with whilst the game is still going on c:
Thanks mango! <3 Is there a program that is good 4 this e.g - light shot

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks mango! <3 Is there a program that is good 4 this e.g - light shot
you can just take a screenshot in minecraft by pressing F2 (on a pc, idk about macs sorry) and then going into your .minecraft folder to the screenshots

or if you do want to use other programs such as light shot or gyazo or prntscr then just make sure you take a screenshot of your entire screen so the evidence is sufficient c:

Findem

Spectator
Reaction score
you can just take a screenshot in minecraft by pressing F2 (on a pc, idk about macs sorry) and then going into your .minecraft folder to the screenshots

or if you do want to use other programs such as light shot or gyazo or prntscr then just make sure you take a screenshot of your entire screen so the evidence is sufficient c:
Thanks!

Kashigotu

Spectator
Reaction score
Or for further evidence perhaps get fraps, it will be ready to record whenever...
Just press your hotkey which you set the recording button to and bam,
Teamers be Goneeeeeee

Findem

Spectator
Reaction score
Or for further evidence perhaps get fraps, it will be ready to record whenever...
Just press your hotkey which you set the recording button to and bam,
Teamers be Goneeeeeee
haha but i use a elgato game capture card

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Teaming in SoloSG will result in a 12 hour ban. If you come across a team in SoloSG make sure to gather evidence and report them here: http://report.mcgamer.info or poke a moderator on the Teamspeak.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci