• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team600 Build Team [IRL Money to be made]

oBuckwild

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Reader,

I am oBuckwild a fairly big YouTuber and Developer. Basically I am starting a build team. I am starting a build team because I figured that it would be nice to not just sit there and code/record alone so this is a fun way to get some money and get some building knowledge.

Requirements-

1. Must be at least 14 or older

2. Must have a good Mic

3. Must be mature

4. Must have a pay pal that accepts business transactions.

Questionnaire-

1. Please answer those questions above the question I'm about to list

2. Have you worked for servers in the past or other build teams

3. Please show some past builds

4. Any other skills beside building

Ranks:

We have a lot of different levels of command here in the Build team

Owner- That's me I founded and will run most of the build team however what I say is final I'm still chill about it

Admin- This position needs to be filled still and You either need to be Super good builder or be apart of all of the Team600 activity's.

Developer- Still looking for 2 more people just contact me with your portfolio

Mod- This is a person keeping track of your payments and making sure that you don't scam the Team

Builder- Are basic rank if you get accepted were you build.

VIP- These are people that are participating in other things besides building like playing factions with me or are one of my homies on youtube.

Payment:

You will be paid based off the build I will post you on sites that will get you work you just have to do the good builds to keep people coming back. You will keep 60% of the money maid and 40% will come to the team.

These payments will be used to purchase are TeamSpeak and a custom logo.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
First, where are you going to get the money? MCSG doesn't pay you for making maps. I don't think your YouTube career pays you considering you only have 700 subs...

oBuckwild

Spectator
Reaction score
First, where are you going to get the money? MCSG doesn't pay you for making maps. I don't think your YouTube career pays you considering you only have 700 subs...
Actually I get paid decently for YouTube and as I said in the thread I will setup all the builders with the opportunity not just to build for MCSG but to build for outside servers that would be willing to pay more.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Well if you're looking for good builders then you better look elsewhere Mcgamer is a ghost town xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci