• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Zeus

halman0111

Spectator
Reaction score

- [ Application Template ] -

- What is your name? (We would like to know you on a more personal level so we can connect)
- What is your IGN?
- What is your skype?
- What is your dream job?
- How often are you on minecraft a day?
- How many hours would you be willing to be building a day?
- What is you age/what is you maturity level 1-10 (age does not matter to us if you are a 20 year old that's acting like a 10 year old then we don't accept you in our build team.)
- Where do you live?
- Do you have any past build team experience?
- Would you consider building, terraforming, or redstone you best attribute?
- If you chose building what is your two best themes (i.e. steampunk, modern, medieval (We want you to be experienced in all aspects but we want to know your specialties))?
- If you chose terraforming how much experience have you had with WorldEdit and/or VoxelSniper?
- f you chose redstone what is your best aspect (i.e. locks, traps, or things that have never been done (We want you to be experienced in all aspects but we want to know your specialties))?

For builders please link only screenshots and do not have them on a creative server unless you can prove it is your plot! Please have at least three!
For terraformers please link only screenshots and do not have them on a creative server unless you can prove it is your plot! Please have at least three !
For redstoners please link a unlisted YouTube video for use to see you redstone in action. Please have at least three !

- [ Requirments ] -

- Be a talented builder.
- Be common with Skype.
- Be mature.

- [ Roster ] -

[Leaders]

Fwixi
kormiku
fogive

[Terra-Former]

-

[Builder]