• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team with them sometimes :)

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with you Sean, may not seem like anything but I really do think that these little acts of kindness make something a hell of a lot bigger :D You made that guys day and that is great

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Someone in my game (Andre8026) realised that this person had 0 wins, and there were some teams in there, so we made a 3 team, killed everyone else with her in a safe place, and gave her her first win. She was really nice about it, when one of us /killed to take it to DM she said all of this, and couldn't thank us enough afterwards :)

sach117

Tribute
Reaction score
Someone in my game (Andre8026) realised that this person had 0 wins, and there were some teams in there, so we made a 3 team, killed everyone else with her in a safe place, and gave her her first win. She was really nice about it, when one of us /killed to take it to DM she said all of this, and couldn't thank us enough afterwards :)

Me and dondon_98 did the exact same thing for some guy with 0/500 against 3 team of hackers, this is how the mcsg community should be cause it was so fun. Unfortunately toooooooooooooooooo many hackers

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Did this couple weeks back and the girl was kind of freaking out. Then, she said something not exactly safe for work in the chat. It was really funny tbh, and she didn't swear or anything but she said she was going to <insert verb here> me. :confused:

speakmm

Spectator
Reaction score
It is nice when you win after teaming with someone like that - however a rare occurrence as a normal player to land in this sort of situation.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Awwwww I always think people who ask me to team are adorable, usually I would either let them get away or say "Sorry dude I gota kill you :("

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
I've seen a few people do this and to be honest I've never thought much of it. Yes, they might be happy that they won and you might be happy for them, but they didn't earn it: you handed it to them. I'm not saying you can't team with them, but don't just hand them the win because otherwhys they've accomplished nothing.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I met someone on TS by the name of Pheonix, and yes, that's not a typo, that's his name. Anyways, I joined his channel, because I was going to tell him he spelled Phoenix wrong. And then he said that was how you spelled his name. I asked him what his IGN was, and he told me Pheonix_774. I checked his stat, and they were 0 in 149. I thought back to this thread. I three-teamed with another friend of mine, and I (sort of) let him win. I felt good after it, but also sad I sacrificed an easy win, but then I realised, I didn't even need it. :)

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
I team with people and then scumbag them. It gives me an adrenaline rush lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci