• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
Support and good luck! I may join this eventually. Looks interesting.
(I'm still however new to MCSG.)

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name:BaynePlauge
Region:EU
Wins:3
Streak: 7
Reason why you want to join the team:
Two reasons, One I have got all the basics nailed, i now need a team who has experince in the survival games to help teach me better chest routes and little secrets. Two working with a team is fun and i would love to experiment with group tactics.
Something awesome you have done on MCSG:
Got two people with stone swords to chase me up the pirate mast in breeze island. I only had a fishing rod, it was all i needed. Of the edge to the death you go. Also leading people into lava happens a lot.
Why should we accept you?:
I'm smart, i know it sounds a bit off but hear me out. Nearly all my kills and wins have come from outsmarting the enemy, using the terrain to my advantage, knowing where the lava is, sneaking up on people and so on. I also have a flair for mind games, knowing what little words/actions to push peoples buttons, not offensive obviously but in a way that can cause people to engage when they shouldn't or to run when they could win. My problem now is i just need more experience, better routes so that i don't get out weponed. Because no matter how much mindgames you use, the guy with the diamond sword will usually win. I think in a team i could do way better and also be a massive benefit to the team on a tactical front.

Wow i wrote a lot. Also i never forget to have fun, which i think is a must.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft name:BaynePlauge
Region:EU
Wins:3
Streak: 7
Reason why you want to join the team:
Two reasons, One I have got all the basics nailed, i now need a team who has experince in the survival games to help teach me better chest routes and little secrets. Two working with a team is fun and i would love to experiment with group tactics.
Something awesome you have done on MCSG:
Got two people with stone swords to chase me up the pirate mast in breeze island. I only had a fishing rod, it was all i needed. Of the edge to the death you go. Also leading people into lava happens a lot.
Why should we accept you?:
I'm smart, i know it sounds a bit off but hear me out. Nearly all my kills and wins have come from outsmarting the enemy, using the terrain to my advantage, knowing where the lava is, sneaking up on people and so on. I also have a flair for mind games, knowing what little words/actions to push peoples buttons, not offensive obviously but in a way that can cause people to engage when they shouldn't or to run when they could win. My problem now is i just need more experience, better routes so that i don't get out weponed. Because no matter how much mindgames you use, the guy with the diamond sword will usually win. I think in a team i could do way better and also be a massive benefit to the team on a tactical front.

Wow i wrote a lot. Also i never forget to have fun, which i think is a must.
Your points and kills may not seem the best, But you sure do write a Good Application! I'll private message you my skype and we can discuss team tactics :)

irongooB_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name:irongooB_
Region: (EU, AU or US) i have deceided im only gonna play au servers no lag soo still i have Good all points\wins there
Points:169 (only cuz my acc got hacked and i lost all my points
Wins:7
Streak: (amount of people you have killed in one life)i think bout 9
Reason why you want to join the team:cuz eshan is a noob with no life :p
Something awesome you have done on MCSG:taken down a guy with iron and diamond sword with leather pants helm and stone axe
Why should we accept you?: because i know u since i stalk u and so on so on
Skype: (Yes or No? If accepted PM me) derp i have u on skype -.-

MaffewRox

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: MaffewRox
Region: US
Wins:10 in total... 8 in us, 1 in au and 1 in eu
Streak: 4 Because i am usally in a team so yeah.
Reason why you want to join the team: Because i want to get into a good serious team that wont betray me
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: Found 4 diamonds in 1 chest
Why should we accept you?: Because i am reasonibly good lots of experience. I also do way better when i play in a team or group.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft name:irongooB_
Region: (EU, AU or US) eu only cuz australia has like 3 servers but i am happy to start playen them since theres no lag
Points:169 (only cuz my acc got hacked and i lost all my points
Wins:7
Streak: (amount of people you have killed in one life)i think bout 9
Reason why you want to join the team:cuz eshan is a noob with no life :p
Something awesome you have done on MCSG:taken down a guy with iron and diamond sword with leather pants helm and stone axe
Why should we accept you?: because i know u since i stalk u and so on so on
Skype: (Yes or No? If accepted PM me) derp i have u on skype -.-
No need to be rude.... ;p

Harv_D

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: DestinyE
Region: EU
Wins: 1
Streak: Idk maybe 3?
Reason why you want to join the team: Because I wanna be better at mcsg XD
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: Won?
Why should we accept you?: Because um.... I want you to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci