• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmudkip95xx

Tribute
Reaction score
hey esahn you have not aded me as a member i think i am in the clan because youre on my skype

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
4 more Awesome People to join!
But you need to be Pro!Or a MLG fighter.

orange_shooter

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name:eek:range_shooter
Region: EU
Wins:27
Streak: 14
Reason why you want to join the team:becaze my friends are in the team
Something awesome you have done on MCSG:kild ifrox 1 time
Why should we accept you?:i don't now

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name:eek:range_shooter
Region: EU
Wins:27
Streak: 14
Reason why you want to join the team:becaze my friends are in the team
Something awesome you have done on MCSG:kild ifrox 1 time
Why should we accept you?:i don't now
Accepted, but you will need to prove yourself.
You will be added on Skype shortly and will be trialed.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft name: xXBlackHeadXx
Region: (EU, AU or US): EU
Wins:1 (for now)
Streak: (amount of people you have killed in one life) 5 (in beta)
Reason why you want to join the team: Your team really looks good and it's in EU. I also want to help you build some maps.
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: I kild someone who had diamond sword with arrow and bow. (then I won a game) :D
Why should we accept you?: Because I can show you my building and ''playing'' skills.
Skype: (Yes or No? If accepted PM me) skype name: blackheadmp

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft name : Purewelshboy1 :)
Region : EU
Wins : 114
Streak : 9
Reasons why I want to join the team : Well im usually a solo player in the Survival games, and i rarely team, but i wish to join Team Nitride to have fun with people and play with pro's like yourselves, And i wish how to learn how to play with a team to make me better also, Other reasons, Well i want to join a clan and you guys are awesome, You might also have seen me around so i won't be a Complete stranger xD

Something Awesome you have done in the Survival Games: I can remember so much awesome stuff I've done in the survival games i wish i recorded them. Well one is (Didn't happen to long ago) I killed and Admin and VIP, MrMark and i can't remember the VIP, I've Also killed a team consisting of 5 players around 3 months ago, It was on Map 1, near a tower, they all saw me coming they all had leather Armour and all had swords (Wooden and Stone) and i had full leather with gold boots and stone sword with only 1 apple left, I killed the first 2 with a bow and killed the other 2 with my sword, and i scared the least guy so much he jumped off the top of the tower and died, It was the best moment i ever had on the survival games and the feeling was so good i want to relive it again xD.
------
Something else you should know is that I've been climbing and climbing the leader boards really fast, 2 weeks ago i was 110 in the EU leader boards so i will climbing the leader boards every day I am also really good with a bow, I can actually hit someone with a bow that's over 40 - 50 blocks away :)
--------

Why should you accept me : Because i can really benefit the team and im a good laugh :)

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name : Purewelshboy1 :)
Region : EU
Wins : 114
Streak : 9
Reasons why I want to join the team : Well im usually a solo player in the Survival games, and i rarely team, but i wish to join Team Nitride to have fun with people and play with pro's like yourselves, And i wish how to learn how to play with a team to make me better also, Other reasons, Well i want to join a clan and you guys are awesome, You might also have seen me around so i won't be a Complete stranger xD and also i am also really good with the bow :)

Something Awesome you have done in the Survival Games: I can remember so much awesome stuff I've done in the survival games i wish i recorded them. Well one is (Didn't happen to long ago) I killed and Admin and VIP, MrMark and i can't remember the VIP, I've Also killed a team consisting of 5 players around 3 months ago, It was on Map 1, near a tower, they all saw me coming they all had leather Armour and all had swords (Wooden and Stone) and i had full leather with gold boots and stone sword with only 1 apple left, I killed the first 2 with a bow and killed the other 2 with my sword, and i scared the least guy so much he jumped off the top of the tower and died, It was the best moment i ever had on the survival games and the feeling was so good i want to relive it again xD.
------
Something else you should know is that I've been climbing and climbing the leader boards really fast, 2 weeks ago i was 110 in the EU leader boards so i will climbing the leader boards every day :)
--------

Why should you accept me : Because i can really benefit the team and im a good laugh :)

Denied, Dozer has told me about you and you have been very harassing, possibly hacking.
We prefer to not have any hackers in our team to prevent our team being suspended.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Denied, Dozer has told me about you and you have been very harassing, possibly hacking.
We prefer to not have any hackers in our team to prevent our team being suspended.
I have never hacked on Minecraft ever and i don't even know how to also?! I don't know where you got this information from, I haven't seen dozer around in a long time so i don't know how he's got that infomation, I hate hackers with a passion and when i see hackers i try to kill them as soon as possible in the game, Evan look at me statues I really do hate hackers and if dozer called me one then he is awfully mistaken. All i want is to play fairly and with good people, but its your choise then :/

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have never hacked on Minecraft ever and i don't even know how to also?! I don't know where you got this information from, I haven't seen dozer around in a long time so i don't know how he's got that infomation, I hate hackers with a passion and when i see hackers i try to kill them as soon as possible in the game, Evan look at me statues I really do hate hackers and if dozer called me one then he is awfully mistaken. All i want is to play fairly and with good people, but its your choise then :/
I can talk over dylan and i will do, you are taken for a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci