• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry echo, if you have the time invite me to a game and take a look at my skills/strategies, aswell as playing mcsg i have been playing on a PVP server (survival-games.hopto.org) and have been doing that for a long time. I asure you im not going to waste your time. sorry if im asking i will eventually get to 300 wins. thanks

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Jarni
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Jarni
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 06-08-1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 672
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2894
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Lots of my good friends are in this clan and I'd love to join the fun :)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I've been playing mcsg for over a year now, if you consider that a good thing :p
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm pretty good at PvP and I feel like this clan needs a Whale.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I have a MCban, which is for griefing. (Almost 3 years ago now).
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: You got me and yes.
Accepted, welcome aboard :)

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): GuyK
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Guy_Chaos
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 21/11/1996 . I wont lie to my love :D
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 839
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2877
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I like the players there :D
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): built maps ? ;)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Who said you should :O . you know how fun is it with me <3
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Nope .
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: I do have a mic , and echo you know my skype ^^
Accepted, welcome aboard

fa90000l

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you please reply to my application so I can know if I'm accepted or not? Thanks.

Reactions: Sam

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED):Faisal.
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED):fa9000l.
Exact date of birth (No lieing):21/6/2000.
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):501 And counting.
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):3311, Used to play on a sick laptop for 1500+ games.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED):Because the last clan that I was in wasnt active and I dindt play any clan wars and I guess this clan has so many good players so I want to join to have more fun and to get better in PvP.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):Idk.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED):Because I guess my PvP is good and I can help in clan wars.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):1 Time when I used BSM.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED):Yes.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Fa9000l.193 and yes.
Accepted, welcome aboard

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Oskar.
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): pure233.
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 08-05-1998.
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 814.
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2085.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): This was my home for a really long time and I want to join it again. My old clan disbanded for some time ago and I will follow my heart and go the place where I think I belong.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I was ranked top 10 in EU for a really long time ago.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): This is my home. This is where I met two of my best friends and I really want to be a part of this awesome clan again.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I got some bans on random servers for blowing up tnt. I have never been banned on mcsg.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Si señor.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: I believe my skype name is pure233, but you got me anyways.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Oskar.
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): pure233.
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 08-05-1998.
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 814.
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2085.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): This was my home for a really long time and I want to join it again. My old clan disbanded for some time ago and I will follow my heart and go the place where I think I belong.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I was ranked top 10 in EU for a really long time ago.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): This is my home. This is where I met two of my best friends and I really want to be a part of this awesome clan again.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I got some bans on random servers for blowing up tnt. I have never been banned on mcsg.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Si señor.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: I believe my skype name is pure233, but you got me anyways.
Accepted, welcome aboard :)

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
It's weird, I team with people and then they join the clan xD

Zainnyyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name : Zain Aftab
MineCraft Name : Zainnyyy
Exact date of birth :24/11/1996
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?: 283
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?:1168
Why you want to join Nitride? ?: I would like to join Nitride becasue it looks like a fun clan and a very good clan too also i have one or two friends in the clan and i would love to meet more players and have fun
Something good you have done in MCSG?: Ermm well i got 3 of my IRL friends onto mcsg
Why should we accept you?: well i think i am fairly good at PVP and i think i would make a good edition to the clan
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes: I have no bans
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes i do
Skype name? And do you have a mic?: yep i have a mic and you already have me on Skype

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name : Zain Aftab
MineCraft Name : Zainnyyy
Exact date of birth :24/11/1996
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?: 283
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?:1168
Why you want to join Nitride? ?: I would like to join Nitride becasue it looks like a fun clan and a very good clan too also i have one or two friends in the clan and i would love to meet more players and have fun
Something good you have done in MCSG?: Ermm well i got 3 of my IRL friends onto mcsg
Why should we accept you?: well i think i am fairly good at PVP and i think i would make a good edition to the clan
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes: I have no bans
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes i do
Skype name? And do you have a mic?: yep i have a mic and you already have me on Skype
Accepted, welcome aboard :p

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do my eyes decieve me? o_o

Good luck; and don't forget to have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci