• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Invictus - Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Dqwson

Preferred Name: Dawson

Name: Dawson Caddell

Timezone/Country: Mountain Time (MT) New-Brunswick, ,Canada

Why do I want to join the team: I really love working with good builders, although some may be better than me, I want to improve as a builder and team worker. I think having me would have benefits. Like I am a hard worker, I spend a lot of time playing minecraft, I am dedicated and responsible.

What is your Specialty: I am a really talented builder. I could build from towers to pools. I am a decent redstoner. I prefer working on long-term projects that pay off! I hope you accept me :)

Previous Build Teams: I have never been apart of a team. I have built spawns on servers by myself.

Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
If you go on mc.lumiacraft.com, I build the spawn. Links:

Attachments

Last edited:

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hola people who've been waiting forever! Applications are being dealt with sometime over the next two days as our server is finally up and our Hiatus is over. Bugger Spigot and Multiverse.. the two just didn't want to get along. But thanks to our friend Ben and our friends at Envious Hosting, we're just about ready! :)

Lou

Gold
Reaction score
I am a previous server owner, any problems with spigot ask me :)

Reaction score
Hola people who've been waiting forever! Applications are being dealt with sometime over the next two days as our server is finally up and our Hiatus is over. Bugger Spigot and Multiverse.. the two just didn't want to get along. But thanks to our friend Ben and our friends at Envious Hosting, we're just about ready! :)
YAS :D

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Exciting! :)

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Christian

In game name: Chrstian (The missing "I" is on purpose. If it is relevant, my previous username was "whiteipad2".)

Specialty: Redstoning

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs):

Note: All of these are very, very simple builds. They are not a true representation of what I am able to do. For instance, take my calculator that I had built for my previous trial build before Invictus made a comeback (videos are not available, as the calculator was on the old build server, and I saw no need to record as it was a trial).

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:
I'm somewhat experienced with both. I'd give myself a 5/10 on both. I don't care to use them on redstone builds, as they can corrupt redstone. However, I am willing to dedicate the time to learn both, if needed.

Previous team experience:
Invictus

Why would you like to join the team?: I'd like to join Invictus for several reasons. One of those being that I was a previous member, and I had a great time while it had lasted. Second, I've recently a while ago had broken my hiatus from Minecraft (due to school reasons), and would love to join another a build team. And, lastly, I'd be delighted to output my redstone "itch" in a creative manner that can not only assist in beautiful creations, but to make wonderful maps for many Minecraft players.
Accepted! Please keep an eye out for an inbox message from me!

Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called):
Sebas or Sebastian
In game name:
PixelStrong
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) :
Building and a little Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) : http://prntscr.com/6uoo9t
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Yes! I am World Esit 8/10 Voxel 8/10
Previous team experience:

I'm in the Team Elite, and previously in my own team called DarkDragons build
Why would you like to join the team?:
Because I love Shelby, and want to help already to Invictus returned!
I need to post more photos, well i need to build more things! I really love this build team and i want to learn and help here! Thanks

Name: Coobqwer
In game name: Coobqwer

Specialty: My speciality is building buildings and structures. I am still good though with interiors and simple terraforming.

Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/8eVEz (This is an album not a single screen shot!)
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ice---a-skywars-map/ - One of my favourite projects

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have been using World Edit for about 1.5 years and I am quite experienced with it. I am more new to Voxel Sniper however, I am quite confident with using simple tools like the no gravity tool, blender ball and overlay tools. For example I can make mountains and trees using these plugins as you can see in my screen shots.

Previous team experience: I tried starting my own build team called Team Galactic but found it difficult to recruit builders so it never had any builders building apart from me. You can see the website of this build team here: http://teamgalacticbuildteam.weebly.com

Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join Team Invictus because I love building in Minecraft and I really want to be in a build team so I can make friends and be part of a community. The reason I want to be in Team Invictus in particular is because I have seen previous builds and they look fantastic! Everyone on the team too seems to be really nice and friendly so I feel it would really suit what I am looking for.

Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called):
In game name: TurtleTales
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Builder/Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am experienced with both world edit and voxelsniper i know many commands And know When best to use which plugins. I've played minecraft Since Indev
Previous team experience: FyreUk and well... my own :p
Why would you like to join the team?: Because I am Extremely Interested in being part of a build team that Everyone benefits from and improves from each other and i love building and i want to be a part of something Big for the future and Invictus Builds Looks promising
I can't see your images. Please reply with image links!

Name: Lexie
In game name: AlexieSmexy
Specialty: Building
Examples of previous work:

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Basic knowledge of World Edit
Previous team experience: I have been apart of one team before.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team so I can keep building and improve my skills.

In game name: XDBFplaysGamesX

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc): Building, Terraforming, and a little bit of redstone. I'm a triple threat ;D

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)
http://i.imgur.com/x7ivdvA.png | http://i.imgur.com/5Qk2xPw.png | http://i.imgur.com/RF7k1QE.png | http://i.imgur.com/EPi45QB.png

Maps on MCGN: Turris Tremores (Finished)
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/turris-tremores-a-deadly-descent-map.168225/

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Every single aspect of WorldEdit, and advanced terraforming with both WorldEdit and Voxel. The terraforming in each image is done by Voxel. Some was done by WorldEdit. I have been using Voxel for 4 months now, and doing well with it, and I have been using WorldEdit for a year now.

Previous team experience: I have my own build team in which includes me. I have also been in Team Phoenix which is slightly inactive now. Now, I am in jtmboy's team, Team Imagin. I am now building a project with them, but it won't get in the way of Team Invictus.

Why would you like to join the team?: I would want to join the team because I want to be involved in the community by build team. I know how to build, terraform, and do redstone, and I want to put that into good use. I want to manifest the team, because I was recommended to it many times. So I'm just giving it a go. I would give it my all if I get accepted!

IGN: Dqwson

Preferred Name: Dawson

Name: Dawson Caddell

Timezone/Country: Mountain Time (MT) New-Brunswick, ,Canada

Why do I want to join the team: I really love working with good builders, although some may be better than me, I want to improve as a builder and team worker. I think having me would have benefits. Like I am a hard worker, I spend a lot of time playing minecraft, I am dedicated and responsible.

What is your Specialty: I am a really talented builder. I could build from towers to pools. I am a decent redstoner. I prefer working on long-term projects that pay off! I hope you accept me :)

Previous Build Teams: I have never been apart of a team. I have built spawns on servers by myself.

Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
If you go on mc.lumiacraft.com, I build the spawn. Links:
We need images, not IPs! Please respond with the correct info.

Reaction score

I can't see your images. Please reply with image links!

We need images, not IPs! Please respond with the correct info.
Thank you for accepting me, Shelby <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci