• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, just thought I'd unleash the world of hate on myself....

I hereby announce the team Etiquette, a team of NON-teamers or people not wanting to team all the time. Everyone joining declares that he/she, whenever another person from this team is on his server, will not team if the other person does not say it's okay.

"Rules"
1) Spread the word. There are many people out there, looking for a whole game of non-teamers. Maybe we'll get enough recognition to get a special time once a week where a whole server is completely free of teams.

2) Helping people is no teaming. E.g. the pressure plates on Map 3 or rescuing someone.

3) You'll never team with more than 3 people. Teams 5 people and up just make everyone crazy......

4) Love > Hate. Please don't make our team look bad by hating everyone who teams. If they want to team, it's their decision, not yours. And if you want to say something, tell it in a reasonable, appropriate way.

5) These rules are no laws, just a little set of guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci