• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Enigma : Restarted thread

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Im also gonna message mattchappy and get him to bring back the huge post

Apollo1817

Survivor
Reaction score
Aera, I'm unable to stay on this roster, as is Ryanroks, we're in another clan.
EDIT:Good luck with the clan though.

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
So you copy and paste from my old forum post then even when I say no to you asking me if you can you still do this. I am pretty sure it is illegal to steal. I didn't/don't want you starting this clan back up.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
So you copy and paste from my old forum post then even when I say no to you asking me if you can you still do this. I am pretty sure it is illegal to steal. I didn't/don't want you starting this clan back up.
i created the team. many others in the community and the other founder nseth would vouch for that. we had you make the post thinking youd never leave. it was my idea and my name i made for the clan but nice try.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
i created the team. many others in the community and the other founder nseth would vouch for that. we had you make the post thinking youd never leave. it was my idea and my name i made for the clan but nice try.
Personally (I don't mean offense), Matt got the people to join, spread the word, and made the name popular, then he did a lot in the clan, and i think other enigma's can vouch for that.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally (I don't mean offense), Matt got the people to join, spread the word, and made the name popular, then he did a lot in the clan, and i think other enigma's can vouch for that.
What? Your joking right. Non of that matters i made the team. the people that joined i got them to join. he made the post and spread the word i got the elite team to join they ere my friends matt never got on teamspeak he was a skype only person

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
That's funn
What? Your joking right. Non of that matters i made the team. the people that joined i got them to join. he made the post and spread the word i got the elite team to join they ere my friends matt never got on teamspeak he was a skype only person
Keep thinking what you like AeRa. Thanks Exo

BoredYet

Tribute
Reaction score
That's funn
Keep thinking what you like AeRa. Thanks Exo
I don`t mean to intrude but this seems like quite the funny argument since you passed on Enigma to AeRa didn`t you? Or did you come back and restart it again lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci