• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite - Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Just to clarify, if you have been banned but you were unbanned can you apply or will it demolish your chances? The rules weren't clear to me. Also, can I be part of two build teams at a time? And does it count if I helped my build team make a map that was accepted. Would that count as me getting a map into the servers? Thanks for the clarifications :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Depends on the reason you where banned and js2701 you have to join the website before you can click the apply button. :)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I would apply, but my building skills have diminished since discovr was taken down D:

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't know how you found the need to pin this post, it's as important as any other clan, and it doesn't matter how many moderators are on the team, there is no reason.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't know how you found the need to pin this post, it's as important as any other clan, and it doesn't matter how many moderators are on the team, there is no reason.
;)

In what way is he "pinning" the post? This is a Team, free for everyone to join. Everyone is allowed to post on this thread, asking questions or just saying stuff. I don't really understand your post though :p

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
;)

In what way is he "pinning" the post? This is a Team, free for everyone to join. Everyone is allowed to post on this thread, asking questions or just saying stuff. I don't really understand your post though :p
When a moderator pins something, it is normally a post that they want people to read.
If you look down it says
< Clans + Team Rules and Civility | Clans + Team Rules and Civility >
That's because it's pinned by a Moderator, because they want people to read it.
I think that Team Elite is (in fairness, although you may be better then others) has virtually the same amount of importantness (Sorry for made-up word) as any other clan.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
When I try to go to the link it says "You do not have access to view this page"

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there no way to become MCSG builder without TE? If there's not, do i have a chance even though you all hate me :p

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Around how long will it take to review an application? I'm nearly dying of waiting..

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
are you sure you sent it on our enjin site? Applications never take long to get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci