• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite - Applications Now Open!

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
Why do you have to pay 10$ to join? That is interesting.....
As was already stated, donations help with server upkeep costs. Also, allowing people to donate to join allows less experienced builders to join and learn instead of having to learn on their own and apply. It opens things up to people who want to learn and gain more experience in building.

Reaction score
I would like to know if you would like to help me build some spawns for my server. I've been looking for a good team and you guys seem great. I'm a VIP Youtuber and everyone who helped will receive a rank on my server once it launces. We can talk business on my Skype message me on here so I can PM you my Skype.

J

Jlioner

hi, I have a question, I think you guys build the catching fire map (Quarter Quell)
Is there a download link for that map? :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
hi, I have a question, I think you guys build the catching fire map (Quarter Quell)
Is there a download link for that map? :)
I don't believe we are providing a public download of the map, as we would like to keep it individually for the server.

J

Jlioner

I don't believe we are providing a public download of the map, as we would like to keep it individually for the server.
oh that would be very sad :(
Friends and me think about doing a Quarter Quell trailer, therefore it would be awesome to have the map to record :/

btw the map is more than awesome! Well done!! :3

mak0124

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I Join???
im very good at decorating and has lots of patience for bulidng :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member