• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite Application- SuperSkullYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSkullYT

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your name (just first name is fine)?: Dylan Crow

What is your Minecraft username?: SuperSkullYT

How old are you?: 13

What is your timezone?: Mountain Timezone

What is your primary email address?: [email protected]

Do you have any previous experiences with build teams [If none, state N/A]?: N/A

What would you consider to be your specialty (building, terraforming, redstoning)?: To be honest, I am really into helping people build. I have done a few builds with my friends on our server! So, building. But, if there is anything that you want me to try to do, I will be happy to learn it. i am an open person who wants to be apart of an amazing team.

Answer the following question based on the answer to the previous question:
If you answered "building" --> What is your best building style (medieval, modern, roman, etc.)?: I really love to do modern builds! But, if you guys want me to to do medieval, modern, or roman, I am happy to do so!

If you answered "terraforming" --> What is your best terraforming style (mountains, trees, hills, etc.)?: N/A

If you answered "redstoning" --> What is your best redstoning style (traps, combination locks, cool contraptions, etc.)?: B/A

Please provide 3+ high quality links to your builds through Imgur (if you are a redstoner, please provide a video of your contraption in action): http://imgur.com/LoSwbQZ
http://imgur.com/1Hp7CIm http://imgur.com/1Hp7CIm

Are you experienced with World Edit and/or Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what extent?: I am still learning about World Edit. I am not the best at it. I am learning by my friend, who helped me build these maps above. He's pretty awesome at building.

Why do you want to be a part of Team Elite?: Let me start off by saying I am a huge fan of your builds. You are the reason why I build today. I just want to be apart of one of the best build teams that is apart of MCSG. It's a goal on my bucket list. I just want to be known for working with one of the best teams ever. That's why i want to be on your team.

How will your presence benefit Team Elite?: My presence will help Team Elite because I am very enthusiastic! I help people be happy everyday. It's a huge goal of mine. I will also benefit the team by working as hard as I can and be responsible. With me on the team, I will try my hardest to be done with a build in a flash. Also, if I mess up, I have the professionals right by my side. The builds I showed you are just builds for my server being released in a week or later. I can't wait for the release. I hope I get accepted. Anyways, that's how my presence will benefit the team.

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!
Just letting you know, you have to post your application ->> HERE <<-
Click on that link and it will direct you to their site and you can post your application there. This webpage is for informing you on what build teams there are etc. Each build team will say specifically where to post your application, I hope I helped. C:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!
Just letting you know, you have to post your application ->> HERE <<-
Click on that link and it will direct you to their site and you can post your application there. This webpage is for informing you on what build teams there are etc. Each build team will say specifically where to post your application, I hope I helped. C:
^This

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci