• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Create

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
But I have no things that I terraformed. I have done a few small mountains but that's it. So I still apply? It is on a server but it's just a few small mountains.

Taco

Platinum
Reaction score
Age (recommend 14 and up/exceptions)-14 tomorrow
Skype name-hashtagkiwi
Minecraft IGN-sup3r_taco17
TimeZone-pst
What category is for you (can list more than 1)-building and redstone
Familiar with World Edit/SPC-yes
Have you been in other build teams before-no sir
Have you worked on any other Map creations-I've worked on a SG map on pyrogaming
Why would you wan to be a part of Team Create- I would love to be apart of team create because im interested in getting into building a lot better then I already do, like to meet new people who build better or just as equally as me

If Redstone Are You...
Basic Redstone - such as a piston door- I can build different types of piston doors (i.e 1x1 2x1, etc)
Advanced Redstone - such as multiple lever/pressure plate trap
Good with traps?- yes I can build good traps
how would you rate your Redstone with a 1-10 (10 being best)
Please provide pictures/videos of your redstone creations

If Terraforming are You...
Good with small hills
Good with big mountains
Good with cliffs
Good with rivers/lakes/ocean
Good with Flatlands
Floating islands
If there is anything else you're good at please list
How would you rate yourself on Terraforming 1-10 (10 being the best)- 5
Please provide any terraforming you can do with pictures/videos
If Building...
What really are you good at, provide in much detail- im pretty good at making really any type of house(i.e steam punk, old, medievel, modern, classic, you name it!)
Are you good at Block Variation, meaning what blocks go good with others- im pretty decent
Big Builds or Small Builds?- small builds
Exterior design or interior design or both?
How would you rate yourself on Building 1-10 (10 being the best)
Please provide any Building you can do with pictures/videos
Can you create anything at the direct moment?- I would have to think about what I'm making so it doesn't become a huge blob
Can you use your imagination?- yes I most surly can

Tgod_24

Survivor
Reaction score
Age (recommend 14 and up/exceptions)-14 tomorrow
Skype name-hashtagkiwi
Minecraft IGN-sup3r_taco17
TimeZone-pst
What category is for you (can list more than 1)-building and redstone
Familiar with World Edit/SPC-yes
Have you been in other build teams before-no sir
Have you worked on any other Map creations-I've worked on a SG map on pyrogaming
Why would you wan to be a part of Team Create- I would love to be apart of team create because im interested in getting into building a lot better then I already do, like to meet new people who build better or just as equally as me

If Redstone Are You...
Basic Redstone - such as a piston door- I can build different types of piston doors (i.e 1x1 2x1, etc)
Advanced Redstone - such as multiple lever/pressure plate trap
Good with traps?- yes I can build good traps
how would you rate your Redstone with a 1-10 (10 being best)
Please provide pictures/videos of your redstone creations

If Terraforming are You...
Good with small hills
Good with big mountains
Good with cliffs
Good with rivers/lakes/ocean
Good with Flatlands
Floating islands
If there is anything else you're good at please list
How would you rate yourself on Terraforming 1-10 (10 being the best)- 5
Please provide any terraforming you can do with pictures/videos
If Building...
What really are you good at, provide in much detail- im pretty good at making really any type of house(i.e steam punk, old, medievel, modern, classic, you name it!)
Are you good at Block Variation, meaning what blocks go good with others- im pretty decent
Big Builds or Small Builds?- small builds
Exterior design or interior design or both?
How would you rate yourself on Building 1-10 (10 being the best)
Please provide any Building you can do with pictures/videos
Can you create anything at the direct moment?- I would have to think about what I'm making so it doesn't become a huge blob
Can you use your imagination?- yes I most surly can
Accepted

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
There should be a designer category, where they make the builds nice and stunning. Just an opinion, I would probably apply for designer... :p

FlubtasticYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (recommend 14 and up/exceptions)-14
Skype name- imphsycoyt
Minecraft IGN-FlubtasticYT
TimeZone-AU
What category is for you (can list more than 1)-Building and Terraforming
Familiar with World Edit/SPC- Yes I am quite fimilar with both of these mainly worldedit
Have you been in other build teams before-No
Have you worked on any other Map creations-No, but I have worked on 1v1 maps and pvp arenas.
Why would you wan to be a part of Team Create Tbh it would be a greate place to start off. The community here looks very chilled and cool. Plus I think I would be a great addition to the team.

If Building...
What really are you good at, provide in much detail I am really good with interior and buildings.
Are you good at Block Variation, meaning what blocks go good with others With stuff in the past I have used, in my opinion for me Quarts and arcacia wood planks and stone bricks work quite good with me.
Big Builds or Small Builds? either.
Exterior design or interior design or both? Both
How would you rate yourself on Building 1-10 (10 being the best) I would rate myself as an 8 for being a decent builder.
Please provide any Building you can do with pictures/videos I do have some pictures but the links are not working properly, may I show you on skype?
Can you create anything at the direct moment? If I was asked to make a certain thing I would first of all just think for say 5 minutes of what I will use then start on it.
Can you use your imagination? Yes, yes I can.

Tgod_24

Survivor
Reaction score
Age (recommend 14 and up/exceptions)-14
Skype name- imphsycoyt
Minecraft IGN-FlubtasticYT
TimeZone-AU
What category is for you (can list more than 1)-Building and Terraforming
Familiar with World Edit/SPC- Yes I am quite fimilar with both of these mainly worldedit
Have you been in other build teams before-No
Have you worked on any other Map creations-No, but I have worked on 1v1 maps and pvp arenas.
Why would you wan to be a part of Team Create Tbh it would be a greate place to start off. The community here looks very chilled and cool. Plus I think I would be a great addition to the team.

If Building...
What really are you good at, provide in much detail I am really good with interior and buildings.
Are you good at Block Variation, meaning what blocks go good with others With stuff in the past I have used, in my opinion for me Quarts and arcacia wood planks and stone bricks work quite good with me.
Big Builds or Small Builds? either.
Exterior design or interior design or both? Both
How would you rate yourself on Building 1-10 (10 being the best) I would rate myself as an 8 for being a decent builder.
Please provide any Building you can do with pictures/videos I do have some pictures but the links are not working properly, may I show you on skype?
Can you create anything at the direct moment? If I was asked to make a certain thing I would first of all just think for say 5 minutes of what I will use then start on it.
Can you use your imagination? Yes, yes I can.
Yo man, this isn't a thing anymore. Sry

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Due to this teams inactivity it will be locked and moved to Archived Build Teams.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci