• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Clenchables

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm laughing at the stupidity of the players that play in MCSG. And how cocky they can be. Kthxbai
Stupidity? Please look back at all your messages lmfao. Go back a few times read it outloud and go edit them please. Also, they kicked out one person???! oh no it's going to disband after kicking one person out!! No you're retarded lmfao.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Stupidity? Please look back at all your messages lmfao. Go back a few times read it outloud and go edit them please. Also, they kicked out one person???! oh no it's going to disband after kicking one person out!! No you're retarded lmfao.
Yeah, me and sibs have been wasting our keyboards lifespan over this kid. Yet he continues to argue, because he got mad cause he was denied and has only 71 wins.

RockyRobin1922

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, we kicked 007 because he constantly was spamming in chat "Get on Crisp everyone! I wanna see if I'm the best in the clan". Instead of wanting to pvp on a server, maybe he should learn how to talk during Scrims and Clan Battles then we would've kept him in the clan. Also, EnderMan693 if you're going to start flame, have a valid argument and don't sound stupid. All of these guys put you in your place and you couldn't come back with decent comebacks. So how about we end this little flame on our thread and work our way up the leader boards some more and prove this little 10 year old wrong :) Ok!

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, we kicked 007 because he constantly was spamming in chat "Get on Crisp everyone! I wanna see if I'm the best in the clan". Instead of wanting to pvp on a server, maybe he should learn how to talk during Scrims and Clan Battles then we would've kept him in the clan. Also, EnderMan693 if you're going to start flame, have a valid argument and don't sound stupid. All of these guys put you in your place and you couldn't come back with decent comebacks. So how about we end this little flame on our thread and work our way up the leader boards some more and prove this little 10 year old wrong :) Ok!
hot

TheDarkWolf08

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TheDarkWolf08
Wins: 552
Mic? Y/N: Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): thedarkwolf08
Reason why we should accept you: Cuz I might be sweggier then Obama and I feel as if it would be a better experience then my past clans .-.

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TheDarkWolf08
Wins: 552
Mic? Y/N: Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): thedarkwolf08
Reason why we should accept you: Cuz I might be sweggier then Obama and I feel as if it would be a better experience then my past clans .-.
Accepted for trial

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
i cant read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci