• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tactical Gaming - INTERNATIONAL Gaming Community wants YOU! 2000+ Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Nguyen

Spectator
Reaction score

Tactical Gaming
Looking for a military style clan? A friendly community? A clan that doesn't really look at how good you are, or your ability to play? If you are still interested then read on!

Tactical Gaming, founded in November of 2004, is an international community home to over 2000+ gaming members. The whole reason why Tactical Gaming was created, was to bring like minded gamers together in a calm, level minded environment for people to enjoy and always have someone to play with. We consist of mature, well rounded, respectful members.

Organization
Organization is key to being successful, and here at Tactical Gaming we do not lack organization. We follow a very strict military style Chain of Command (CoC). Through the CoC is how we deal with problems that any one member may have whilst they are here in Tactical Gaming. I can almost guarantee a response or an answer within 24 hours if you use the CoC correctly.

Why Join TG?
Well, read above! Look at what we have to offer. If that isn't enough, then I can also mention that we support twelve different games over three different consoles! So if you ever got tired of Call of Duty and wanted to play another game, you could always make a Division transfer to another game that we support and still be associated with Tactical Gaming! I mean come on, what other clan has over 2000+ members spread out over 12 different games? None that I know of! So what are you waiting on?!

If you want to join, and are wondering how to join, read below!

How to Join TG!
Well, if you are reading the information below, then I guess you have made a wise choice, or you are just wanting to see how I well I am at typing. None the less, if you are wanting to join, you have made a very wise choice! Information on joining is as follows;

Go to the website: TW.TGHQ.ORG

Click "Join TG"

Read the regulations. You'll see that we are AGAINST cheating.

Lastly, submit the simple registration.

Enlist today soldier!

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TW.TGHQ.ORG.
We are also active on Fragged Nation's ladders! We own competition and community servers! For competitive + causal Minecraft Gameplay and a large and friendly community, Tactical Gaming is the home of all gamers!

Bloodrocuted

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been in Tactical Gaming for 1 year 11 months and can assure you this is a great place to be. You can go to any division (game based) and fit right in along with everyone else. Even if you don't stick with the Minecraft in the future the chances are that TG has a Division for the game you wish to play, so we will always have your back. Going back into Minecraft, our server has multiple plug ins such as MCMMO (my favorite), iconomy, factions, and more. It is also populated by mature & respectful gamers, and in my opinion communicating with people is what makes Minecraft so enjoyable. I highly recommend you join the excitement once 1.3 is out.

P.S. Excuse any spelling / grammatical errors, I'm tired. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci