• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? usmoothie
How old are you? 13, 14 in 26 days or something xD
Wins: 231
Total Games: 2500+ :/
Skype name? usmoothie
Past Clans: #Hydra, #Nuet,
Any Comments: I would love to be in this clan as I am friends with most of the people in this clan and I think it will be a very fun clan to be in :D

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? usmoothie
How old are you? 13, 14 in 26 days or something xD
Wins: 231
Total Games: 2500+ :/
Skype name? usmoothie
Past Clans: #Hydra, #Nuet,
Any Comments: I would love to be in this clan as I am friends with most of the people in this clan and I think it will be a very fun clan to be in :D
you have been accepted. ill see how you go in the clan

Last edited:

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
Please update this as it was a D/Q. Without the D/Q symbol it is misleading as players may think you actually have the skill to beat Resurrection legit.
"We are not on the respected au clan list so we can do what we want" - Resurrection 2 mins after the clan battle.
I will add DQ next to it if a clan battle ref asks me to, I would have right away but you had to come in and be abusive

EDIT: You don't even have the loss on the resurrection page mate......

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
"We are not on the respected au clan list so we can do what we want" - Resurrection 2 mins after the clan battle.
I will add DQ next to it if a clan battle ref asks me to, I would have right away but you had to come in and be abusive

You said it, Ladyoflove will be in contact soon.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score

dw rhino reziduu is just a very abusive person and doesnt like many people who are better than him.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci