• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sympathy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanoutsider

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: oceanoutsider
Wins/played: 168:3271
Why do you want to join Sympathy:
because im keen to get into CB's and have a good time with this clan and it would be a good experience for me to be in a higher class clan.

dioxidenetwork

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Smeato
Wins/played: 115/1181
Why do you want to join Sympathy: I want to join Sympathy because I love playing mcsg and I would like to play with some friends and kill heaps of other clans! I will help a lot :3 :p <3

Thanks <3

NerphsForumAcc

Platinum
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/played: 1070/7200 (1070 wins with one alt and I have proof.)
Why do you want to join Sympathy: It looks like a great clan and I would be a great add on to the clan with my PvP skills.

PS. I hope this does not effect anything but I am currently on holiday in the UK and I return to AU in 9 days from when this was posted.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/played: 1070/7200 (1070 wins with one alt and I have proof.)
Why do you want to join Sympathy: It looks like a great clan and I would be a great add on to the clan with my PvP skills.

PS. I hope this does not effect anything but I am currently on holiday in the UK and I return to AU in 9 days from when this was posted.
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

TehMachoPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TehMachoPvP
Wins/played: 28/437 Pretty bad ik, I play better that my stats show :/
Why do you want to join Sympathy: All my other clans have disbanded and I'm looking for a good competitive clan! :D

xExercus

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:xExercus
Wins/played:51/209
Why do you want to join Sympathy:I want to join a good clan and I think this one is the best for me xD

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: oceanoutsider
Wins/played: 168:3271
Why do you want to join Sympathy:
because im keen to get into CB's and have a good time with this clan and it would be a good experience for me to be in a higher class clan.
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TehMachoPvP
Wins/played: 28/437 Pretty bad ik, I play better that my stats show :/
Why do you want to join Sympathy: All my other clans have disbanded and I'm looking for a good competitive clan! :D
Hello and thank you for applying, you have currently been put on TRIAL due to you being under the win requirement, you will be contacted via Skype to start the trial.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:xExercus
Wins/played:51/209
Why do you want to join Sympathy:I want to join a good clan and I think this one is the best for me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci