• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival server. Day 1

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
After a long day of building and gaining items, we get RAIDED.
We fought for hours trying to defend as much as we could. They were way too over powering. Once we grabbed all our remaining items we made a run for it, leaving a nice welcoming goodbye behind with a bunch of tnt :)

We used many good tactics to get our selfs out of spawn without being spotted and traced down by the other raiders waiting and hunting us to kill us.
after we got out of spawn being un noticed. We ran.

Remaining survivors after the battle and escaping spawn unseen.

We travelled for about 1 hour and 30 minutes across different landscapes killing and raiding some other factions as we pass.

(Travelling through the different biomes on a huge long journey)
On our journey we needed food. although drybear had his 100x30 carrot farm with stacks of carrots, we needed some man food. MEAT

We came across factions and tried to get in, but we decided not to risk any of us dyeing out their or loosing more power as we had the most faction power.

as we get to the edge of the Whole map, we decide to set up base on this small island.

For anyone out there.
You can find us. ( totally isn't a huge fortress )
But we will kill you.

Love, the Staff faction.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should have made a base under water or under the ice. Or the best place the Nether

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man, you guys are hardcore survival players. ;-;

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I join the faction echo <3 I mean factions got me into Minecraft

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow! that looks so much fun!! Me wanna playyy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci