• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Trailer (Feedback)

Would you like to see a longer version of this?

• Total voters

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score

Hi all,

This is a trailer I booshed up earlier today, I started by just wanting to get some feedback on a few camera shots but then got a bit carried away and made a trailer of a trailer if you like.

Please leave some feedback and let me know your suggestions for the Final Video!!

I still need to sort out why player skins are not showing (some do sometimes,anyone know?) because I would like to get some of you peeps in on the action. (maybe on a server I set up temporarily )

Thanks

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Spax Pure BD Craft :D

Youre stuff is good, you just need to watch out for the lag in some places.

and the cake was a lie... so no, i dont need cake at the end

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Spax texture pack is tidy!!

I don't get any lag when I play back the clip, maybe its your end?

There maybe cake at the end;)

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the 2 positive comments so far, I enjoyed making it and would like some more action in the next one!!

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
It's nice! I just have a question because I like to record videos too :) Which program did you use to record this?

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Nice video i really love the shots of the map, i made a much shorter trailer a while back but i haven't show many people...kinda want to post it now :p

Dont worry its not the same style as yours

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
The 2 main shots were all I was gonna upload just to get some feedback but a few hours later I had a near full trailer. Its not finished as I want some live action in there but need to figure out why other player skins are not loading online first :)

Yeah I tried using that, but my minecraft starts lagging ;(
But that's probably because of my shitty pc :)
You could try bandicam, I think that has quite low file size's so might be better writing to your harddrive if your computer is struggling. Just an idea!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci