• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: The Mysterious Islands

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Why does everyone think the map needs more details/work?
I think its lovely just the way it is.
Love the corn

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
<3 dat corn.

Toby, just look at... #7. It's a bit regulated in shape, y'know? A bit like "the perfect house", which no one actully lives in.

Every single time I look at this map , my opinion of it gets better , better and better :)
My opinion has changed, even before this map is edited, it's a lovely map, definitely could make it onto servers such as Ipocketisland and I'm backing it one hundred percent to make it onto MCSG one day.

#BringMysteriousIslandsontoMCSG

SirShaun

Tribute
Reaction score
<3 dat corn.

Toby, just look at... #7. It's a bit regulated in shape, y'know? A bit like "the perfect house", which no one actully lives in.

Every single time I look at this map , my opinion of it gets better , better and better :)
My opinion has changed, even before this map is edited, it's a lovely map, definitely could make it onto servers such as Ipocketisland and I'm backing it one hundred percent to make it onto MCSG one day.

#BringMysteriousIslandsontoMCSG
Thanks Gaga! :] I know, pic number 7 needs more details. I'm going to add some soon ;)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
The map looks interesting to say the least. This is the best newly finished community map (besides Holiday Resort and static's new one) that I've seen in a while. While it is true that the map lacks detail, may have too much annoying water, and definitely has too much vines :p , I would say that with some more work, this map could be a contender.

SirShaun

Tribute
Reaction score
The map looks interesting to say the least. This is the best newly finished community map (besides Holiday Resort and static's new one) that I've seen in a while. While it is true that the map lacks detail, may have too much annoying water, and definitely has too much vines :p , I would say that with some more work, this map could be a contender.
Thanks, as i've said before, i'll add more details and take away some vines ;)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Omgomgomgomgomg I love this! D:

But Corn, I'd change it for something similar to Breeze Islands. I don't like it because it seems unfair.

SirShaun

Tribute
Reaction score
As you can see i have now added some more details and taked away ALOT of vines ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci