• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Terra 60% - UPDATE: Siccum Town and Silva Tribe

What do you think of it so far?

• Love it!

• Like it.

• Meh..

• Burn it...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
OMG SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD, THIS IS AMAZING GHDYGBJBJFWUGDUEBJFJBSUGFJHMNFCKHBYI FYUBHIFEHIUYFDIHFBKUGOFJCK. XFKD,FD

But seriously, this is an awesome idea! Just one suggestion: maybe add some villages, or some more buildings to it. Also, those Himalayan mountains look absolutely amazing! Oh, and is the cornucopia in the middle of the ocean, or on the tip of Europe? 0.o
absolutely im gonna add builds! you can see the pyramids ive started on and ill have villages for each continent that fit the theme plus structures like mayan temples for SA, research stations in Amtarctica, and cave systems too. the cornucopia is that brown patch in the middle island, that will be made by hand when the world editing is done

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
in all honesty it looks amazing :)
which part of Europe are you basing your build on, cuse france/italy/switzerland have the alps but countries like the netherlands are a bit different since in the netherlands its not so hilly and is filled with flowers. if you want to re-create england (i don't know if it is possible) you could make it rain the whole time.
i based it off pictures of what looked like Scotland? with the wide open hills and mountains in the background. Europe is so rich in different terrain i wish i could add it all in!

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
WorldPainter does wonders doesn't it, trees are from a pack, am I correct?

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
idk i think its fine
1000 block radius = 2000 block diameter.
Radius = distance from middle of the circle to the outer edge.
Meaning that if you were to travel around the entire map, you would have to travel 2000 blocks from one edge to another in a straight line.
That's a huge arena... Just saying.. :p

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
1000 block radius = 2000 block diameter.
Radius = distance from middle of the circle to the outer edge.
Meaning that if you were to travel around the entire map, you would have to travel 2000 blocks from one edge to another in a straight line.
That's a huge arena... Just saying.. :p
yea haha good point but it has to be to put in the detail that i put into it :p but in my defense a lot of maps have depth to add more area and mines relatively flat (not a lot of underground or above ground things) so in terms of area youre able to play on its around the same size as the bigger maps if you know what i mean haha

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Look amazing guys! I really like what you have done with Australia. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci