• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Plaza [18% Done]

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, ViolentKitten started making a map! You should totally read this!
I've always had a few map ideas but I'm a pretty hopeless designer. Good at building xD

Name: Survival Games Plaza [Open to name suggestions]
Inspiration: If any of you have played Mario Kart Wii, I am intending to design this map like Coconut Mall, however bigger and with structures and designs that makes it fun and cool-looking
What has been done so far: Spawn. I have only really started, so it isn't very far through yet.
Plans: Once a big shopping mall has been made in the centre, a Roof-top carpark, small mountain, school, river and skyscrapers will be made on separate sides.

This is my progress so far:
2014-07-05_23.32.08.png
2014-07-05_23.41.08.png

2014-07-05_23.32.20.png

If anyone is good with redstone, general building/design and is interested in helping, let me know! I'd love some help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyz

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can help you. Add "Canaan.cheung" on skype. I am kind of experienced. :3

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I really like the idea and your additions what you are planning to make, if you get them looking good, I think it will look really good :--) I think the mall theme should be orange-ish, and different shops will be nice, how about a neighbourhood on the edge of the map, and maybe a park near the mall? ;--)

If you need any help with building, add me on Skype live:wyz.guy

I think I am good with blocks; I can see what blocks look good together and I am decent with building too!

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Try and use some more blocks - there is way too much stone (or whatever it is).

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Try and use some more blocks - there is way too much stone (or whatever it is).
It's iron blocks :--)

And dud wil u ad me on skyp or wat? I wud rely lyk to halp!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!!1!1!1;11!1;1;;1;1;1!!1!1!!1!1

W1LL

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey I would love to help i'm a good builder skype is willsskillz

L

Lachlan_is_best

Hi ViolentKitten it's LMCRules, I'd love to help with the making of this map. You've got my skype

WoodzyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi ViolentKitten its MCWRules. I'm from #Orbit! and i would love to help on this map to make this a Favorite on mcsg :D add me if you accept (i think i dont have you even though im in orbit) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci