• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Survival Games Map Updates - February 17th, 2016

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score

The time has arrived...it's time for a new...

MAP UPDATE!

The maps that are coming to an MCGamer server this time around are...
Oz, United Nation, and Hamlyn!

--

Map Name: "Oz"
Created by Aeroic Build (Croan & _NewHorizons_)

In this 24 player map, you will be able to explore the beautiful land of Oz! However, you must be cautious whilst on your way to the Emerald City because there may be danger hidden around every corner!

In this build, they did a wonderful job in recreating certain aspects of the movie, The Wizard of Oz. If you have ever seen the movie, you will recognize some of the structures in the map for sure!

Map Thread:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/oz-a-map-by-aeroic-build-24-players.237958/
--

Map Name: "United Nation"
Created by Giver

This 24 player map features a lot of great things such as multiple windmills/weather machines, a giant bridge, train + train tracks, living quarters, secret rooms(s), etc. There are a lot of open, flat places that are great for PvPing on, but there is some tricky terrain as well, so look out for that!

Map Thread:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/united-nation-survival-games-map-submission.153281/
--

Map Name: "Hamlyn"
Created by Sean and Swordz_

"Hamlyn is a small remote medieval fishing village protected by mountains that looks out into the Atlantic ocean. The town now almost completely abandoned except for a few brave soldiers that keep guard of its treasures.
This map was based with PvP in mind. It includes a variation for all aspects of fighting with terrain that you can use to your advantage, weather it be flat land to take on a team or a cliff you jump off into a lake to escape its up to you."

This map is now another one of our 24 player maps here on MCGamer.

Map Thread:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/hamlyn-a-survival-games-map.119907/

--

- In With the New, Out with the Old -

With the addition of these three new maps, we have decided to remove the following maps seeing as they were some of the least played maps by the community.

1. Rebellion's District
2. Plantations
3 Estyr

We apologize if one of these listed maps above is/was one of your favorite maps. We also do not mean to offend any of the users who have made or have helped make one of the listed maps above.

--
Can't wait to get all of your feedback on all of the new maps that are now live on the network! Let us know how you all feel about the maps and how they play!

- MCGamer Administration

Last edited:

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for the updates! I can't wait to play 'Oz', I remember that I used to like the book very much. XD

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, I always love map updates, but I personally didn't like this one since the new maps looks so similar.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm confused to why WoC2 and Pirates Refuge weren't in it? They were class maps with great detail

Anyway can't wait to play Oz it looks sexy AF well done Aaron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci