• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Survival Games Map Updates - 31st August 2015

JustUnique

Tribute
Reaction score
I played the new map Section six and tbh I really love the map its not laggy its really fun to play !<3

PlayerL

Spectator
Reaction score

It's that time again... Time for New Maps! Just a quick one this time.

The 2 New Maps are "Section Six" and a 48 Player Version of our most played map - "Survival Games 4". These maps should be playable RIGHT NOW!

Map Name: "Section Six"
Created by TeamElite

"Section Six is a military and scientific facility built upon a deserted island in the tropical coast of South America. This facility was built after the virus “Scenio” took away half of Earth's population. Section Six was one of six safe havens in the whole world where the Scenio Virus did not have the capabilities to spread. Now this safe haven is falling and crumbling, due to different strains of the virus surfacing and infecting the residents of Section Six.
Can you survive?"

This map has been added to all 24 Player Servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/section-six.214037/

Map Name: "Survival Games 4 : 48 Players"
Created by TeamVareide/AlpakaWhacker

This isn't just Survival Games 4 with 48 players, it's a bigger version of the map with many new things including an extended sewer system, new forest to explore, new traps and so much more.

For a full list of changes and some pictures, feel free to click the link below.

This map has been added to all of the 48 Player servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/survival-games-4-48-players.215794/

It's that time again... Time for New Maps! Just a quick one this time.

The 2 New Maps are "Section Six" and a 48 Player Version of our most played map - "Survival Games 4". These maps should be playable RIGHT NOW!

Map Name: "Section Six"
Created by TeamElite

"Section Six is a military and scientific facility built upon a deserted island in the tropical coast of South America. This facility was built after the virus “Scenio” took away half of Earth's population. Section Six was one of six safe havens in the whole world where the Scenio Virus did not have the capabilities to spread. Now this safe haven is falling and crumbling, due to different strains of the virus surfacing and infecting the residents of Section Six.
Can you survive?"

This map has been added to all 24 Player Servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/section-six.214037/

Map Name: "Survival Games 4 : 48 Players"
Created by TeamVareide/AlpakaWhacker

This isn't just Survival Games 4 with 48 players, it's a bigger version of the map with many new things including an extended sewer system, new forest to explore, new traps and so much more.

For a full list of changes and some pictures, feel free to click the link below.

This map has been added to all of the 48 Player servers.

Map Thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/survival-games-4-48-players.215794/

i love these maps but i cant even find them on the voting list. If u want players to play them ake a whole new section for mcsg for new maps, so people can actually enjoy them and stop playing on the same map every time! don't get me wrong i love mcsg, it is amazing but i really want to try new experiences with new maps, as well as other players, so please see what u can do. Awesome work!

Macroos

Tribute
Reaction score
No offense but no one ever plays 48 mans, neither do people play 120's its just annoying when you /join sg and get into a 48 man >_<

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
HYPE!!!! omg i love his map! and am happy that SG4 will finally be added to the 48man servers! <3

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks good!!!! OMG I can't wait to get to play this map <3

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Despite SG4 being added to 48 player servers, that's the only map that's going to be played (As per usual) when it's up for votes.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
Section Six isn't a nice map, big map, laggy and you get confused fast, SG4 for 48 players it's a really nice map. I think MCSG needs to add new maps, like Holiday Resort, ValleySide, Par , Zone 85 because these are the best maps where you can play in my opinion.

DasterDreamz

Platinum
Reaction score
I like 48 Players SG4 But i still think that the map is to tiny for 48 players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci