• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Labyrinth

gammarik

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, do you mind telling me what you think of the ideas I gave you? :p
Sorry, I dont mean to bother you, I just wanna know if you like them :)
Sure :)

I'll see what i can do about the size. That's one i can't promise as it's a pain to build the maze. But it's pretty high priority, so i'll definately see what i can do! An admin told me that it is possible to make it impossible to destroy leaves, so it will not be possible to reach the top of the bushes. Adding hidden levers that does something somewhere else or something that is only open at a specific portion the day, is great mechanics and i will definately use those! :) Now, a hidden maze underneath the ground will probably not be added, as all the indoor labyrinths i've played has been terrible. You feel claustrophobic and the main thing we kept in mind during creation was that it had to be an open maze, without ceiling, to avoid the claustrophobic feeling.

Thanks for the ideas :D Keep them coming!

/Gammarik

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Sure :)

I'll see what i can do about the size. That's one i can't promise as it's a pain to build the maze. But it's pretty high priority, so i'll definately see what i can do! An admin told me that it is possible to make it impossible to destroy leaves, so it will not be possible to reach the top of the bushes. Adding hidden levers that does something somewhere else or something that is only open at a specific portion the day, is great mechanics and i will definately use those! :) Now, a hidden maze underneath the ground will probably not be added, as all the indoor labyrinths i've played has been terrible. You feel claustrophobic and the main thing we kept in mind during creation was that it had to be an open maze, without ceiling, to avoid the claustrophobic feeling.

Thanks for the ideas :D Keep them coming!

/Gammarik
Cool! :D
Then maybe intead of antoher laberynth undernath there can be hidden passageways that get you to other sections of the laberynth that go underground :)

I dont know I just like to give ideas :D

gammarik

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool! :D
Then maybe intead of antoher laberynth undernath there can be hidden passageways that get you to other sections of the laberynth that go underground :)

I dont know I just like to give ideas :D
Yeah, my brother (Who is one of the three of us who built the map) had the same idea. That would also make it possible to have the underground passages change according to the time of day! So in the morning it goes to one location of the map, and in the night another location! :D Thanks for the ideas!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
It would add a better selection to the game. People would find flaws but the only unique map currently is Solar Frost,

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I have to agree with gamerluke well made unique but has flaws witch can be fixed easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci