• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Haruka

Should sg Haruka be accepted?

• Yes it should!

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No,it should not.

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Try working on it a bit more!

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah the lag.. that will be the question :p
Which is why it was genius of Red Forest to do a couple VIP games right before a map of theirs (e.g. Icarus) was released on the servers. Perhaps Team Elite can work with newer map crews to do similar events with maps such as Turbulence and Haruka. :)

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score
Which is why it was genius of Red Forest to do a couple VIP games right before a map of theirs (e.g. Icarus) was released on the servers. Perhaps Team Elite can work with newer map crews to do similar events with maps such as Turbulence and Haruka. :)
That's good that they test the maps first! :D

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think that the MCGamer Community will let this map have VIP games unlike famous build teams like RED FOREST... But I am sure that you can make your own games.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think that the MCGamer Community will let this map have VIP games unlike famous build teams like RED FOREST... But I am sure that you can make your own games.
My current internet can only host a server for 7 people before other users experience lag. Alas, this is also not my map. It was merely a quasi-suggestion.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My current internet can only host a server for 7 people before other users experience lag. Alas, this is also not my map. It was merely a quasi-suggestion.
Yes, I understand what you said and yes I understand what you said again. >.<

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This is like a mix of Ancient Japan, Destiny Shiver and Wyverns wake! c:

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
This reminds me of the old FyreUK lobby...a large scale god map.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
From the READ BEFORE POSTING THREAD on this thread section, I'd fill it out :p --

When submitting maps please follow this template and put the correct game type prefix on the thread:
Name Of Map:
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
Game Type:
Description Of The Map:
Video/ScreenShots:
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY)
Areas for Disasters (QQ ONLY)

I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci