• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Haruka

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes.

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • No.(Please Explain Why)

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I just don't like the overlay. But besides that it's a very solid map!

Zyphalopagus

Spectator
Reaction score
SICK MAP!! Good Work Galaxy and All Who Helped! This Map Definitely Deserves To Be In This GREAT Server!!!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I really do hope this gets added in the new update. It's just is the map suitable for pvp and is lag a problem that is the question for me :D

kckai

Spectator
Reaction score
This is amazing, would love to see this in MCSG dude! :D

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guy's I will like to thank you all for the feed back! also those asking or having concerns about Lag & pvp aspect we have tested the game in the pvp aspect with out the sg plugin and the people involved were satisfied,we did make some changes from the last thread as you guy's can probably see we smoothed a mountain and added more open spaces for better pvp,now on the lag side,we have no clue on how the map will react to the MCSG plugins,we currently have the map in a 2GB server with 20 other plugins and constant traffic from builders etc,and well it seems like there's not really any map lag but we do not know how it will react with MCSG,once again thanks for all the support!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to say. I really do like the Valley Bridge and the terraforming is amazing! The map overall is just stunning!

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
This map looks Amazing ! i cant wait to play it on mcsg , also your pink trees are Lyfe <3 !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci