• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Breeze Island

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 839 79.5%
  • no

Votes: 217 20.5%

• Total voters

minecraftpc1999

Spectator
Reaction score
What happened to good ol' Survival Games 1? That map is awesome but people don't know nay chest so they hate it.

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest. This map is far from good. The map looks rather pretty but it looks too unnatural. It's basically just a small island of sand with VERY unnatural looking stone arches and some occasional small islands suddenly appearing in the middle of the ocean. The ocean is badly terraformed and is way too flat. It's also too big. The chests are rather well placed so that's positive. In total I'd say that this is one of the worst maps on MCSG, only beaten by MCSG ruins, Kharmunrah and that jungle map with a ruined city (forgot its name). I think the reason as to why this map is so popular is simply because chests are very easy to find, thus all the noobs and a few skilled players likes this map.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest. This map is far from good. The map looks rather pretty but it looks too unnatural. It's basically just a small island of sand with VERY unnatural looking stone arches and some occasional small islands suddenly appearing in the middle of the ocean. The ocean is badly terraformed and is way too flat. It's also too big. The chests are rather well placed so that's positive. In total I'd say that this is one of the worst maps on MCSG, only beaten by MCSG ruins, Kharmunrah and that jungle map with a ruined city (forgot its name). I think the reason as to why this map is so popular is simply because chests are very easy to find, thus all the noobs and a few skilled players likes this map.
I actually agree with you mostly on this one. Looking back, I made this back in august 2012, and I just thought of it, and so, created it. Most people liked it at the time, including me, but too many people still like it now, hence it still being way overplayed. There's also a fantasy appeal to it, in the sense that if it didn't have the stone arches, it would be much more boring. If you think the stone arches look unnatural, you must be just judging from the pictures that were taken before I re-did them to make them much more natural. The oceans never really got complained about, I don't see that as much of an issue because a lot of oceans are relatively shallow and flat, especially around islands. There is too much ocean, i totally agree with you on that one. Also, you contradict yourself in talking about the chests, saying how they are well placed, then saying they are too easy to find. Remember, this is a solo build, and any build by a team of people could be much better, as the input of many beats the input of just one.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Remember when this map seemed like a good idea? Not that it wasn't, it's just abused, that's all :p

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
  1. Wow...this message is on page two of the Breeze island post. I can't imagine what it would be like for that to happen to you.

2. ChadTheDJ

Owner​
    Congrats, your map has made it on our servers! If the community likes it we will keep it in!
    @ChadTheDJ

So then Static replies
    ChadTheDJ said:
    Congrats, your map has made it on our servers! If the community likes it we will keep it in!
    CHAD I LOVE YOU

I get tears every time I see this

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah this map... At first it was awesome. Then it was good but I was getting tired of it. Now I can't stand it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci