• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Supremacy | Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Why_ask and Dito1015
Wins: 600+
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): gio1015live
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: f&s , running and bow
PVP Weaknesses: Sword pvpHow active are you?(1-10): 7
How would you help Supremacy ?: My skills
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: Looks like fun
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yes I have
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would make changes that are only needed.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Why_ask and Dito1015
Wins: 600+
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): gio1015live
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: f&s , running and bow

PVP Weaknesses: Sword pvpHow active are you?(1-10): 7
How would you help Supremacy ?: My skills
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: Looks like fun
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yes I have
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would make changes that are only needed.
Accepted for trial! Please be active on the TeamSpeak.

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle Vs. #Elated? If so add my skype: Hsnapn32... Thanks

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ProfesssorRetro
Wins: 419.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): theprofessorretro
PVP Strengths: My PvP strengths are the bow in all areas, my FnS placement, my vast knowledge of every MCSG map, my ability to use the map to my advantage, and my cooperation in all types of situations both concerning me and my peers.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are getting the Fishing Rod used on me. I'm also bad in straight on 1v1 sword combat.
How active are you?(1-10): 8.
How would you help Supremacy ?: I would help it in gaining the knowledge of all PvP aspects regarding clans that it may or may not lack. I would help bring a positive and light attitude, and help surpress tense atmospheres.
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: First of all, this is the only clan with people I don't hate like my god. The people of MCSG really piss me off, and every clan is so cocky and immature. EVERY. I see alot of potential in this clan, and alot of maturity. I feel I would fit in and find a home with you guys.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: I don't know.
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would help the clan become closer together not only as individuals but as a family. Because a clan is only at it's best, when it's not a clan, but a family.
Extra: This is not a fake application.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ProfesssorRetro
Wins: 419.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): theprofessorretro
PVP Strengths: My PvP strengths are the bow in all areas, my FnS placement, my vast knowledge of every MCSG map, my ability to use the map to my advantage, and my cooperation in all types of situations both concerning me and my peers.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are getting the Fishing Rod used on me. I'm also bad in straight on 1v1 sword combat.
How active are you?(1-10): 8.
How would you help Supremacy ?: I would help it in gaining the knowledge of all PvP aspects regarding clans that it may or may not lack. I would help bring a positive and light attitude, and help surpress tense atmospheres.
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: First of all, this is the only clan with people I don't hate like my god. The people of MCSG really piss me off, and every clan is so cocky and immature. EVERY. I see alot of potential in this clan, and alot of maturity. I feel I would fit in and find a home with you guys.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: I don't know.
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would help the clan become closer together not only as individuals but as a family. Because a clan is only at it's best, when it's not a clan, but a family.

Extra: This is not a fake application.
Application Denied: Reasoning-Your Fugly and annoying as FRed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci