• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Summer Update: Social fun, Giveaways and more!

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds great ^-^ My suggestion, as far as maps, is to add the popular "turbulence" map to the servers :3 Anyways yeah looking forward to this all!

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Really looking forward to everything!

Edit;
I have a suggestion for maps; many of them should be re-tiered. Not all of them, but maps such as Breeze Island 1, Teweran Survival Games 1 and Avaricia.

Last edited:

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope nothing longer than 2-3 hours. I will set up a schedule hopefully by next week.
Good hour choosing my friend. I somewhat dislike the ones that are 4 hours + because the chat/commentating starts to get inane. Who do you plan on doing lifestreams with?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes (all I can say right now)

We have some updates being pushed out to address issues in the current maps that we are keeping. So we will be refreshing most of them.
Now this may be a personal opinion, and I mean this in no harsh manner, but I believe that some serious work could be put into retiering some maps such as Avaricia, Rugged Lands, Solar Frost, Breeze Island and other maps that were much more balanced in my opinion before the retiering at the beginning of the fall.

In no way is this meant to be rude, I'm simply in this for the progress of the community and the servers. Also to spark interest in maps that haven't been played with true intention in 6-7 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci