• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions for new trophies and forum ranks

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
In celebration of MCSG's 2nd year anniversary, perhaps a 2 year badge for forumers who've stuck around? :p
Or perhaps after 1 or 2 years after the date you made your found account, you get a trophie?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
A rank for people who joined MCSG in it's first month of creation would be awesome! It wouldn't take very long to implement since there wouldn't be any new people receiving the rank, and it would commemorate the people that have been playing ever since it's creation :D

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
A rank for people who joined MCSG in it's first month of creation would be awesome! It wouldn't take very long to implement since there wouldn't be any new people receiving the rank, and it would commemorate the people that have been playing ever since it's creation :D
I started on the 30th of april but only joined the forums in like june :c

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
They could have trophies for the following things:
  • Helper- Have your post be classified as a guide by a staff member.
  • Informant- Have your post pinned by a staff member.
  • Updater- Update you status 100 times
  • Light bulb- Have your feature suggestion implemented into the game.

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
I volunteer as Tribute! (or just Tribute) - Sign up to MCGamer Forums
Moving on up - Get promoted from Mod to Sr. Mod

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
While trophies for having lots of posts and likes are kinda cool, the downside exists that it may encourage people to spam likes and posts in order to get these trophies. Not quite sure where I stand, as they make good trophies, but people that get them may not deserve them.
Which is why I don't like the trophy for 15, 000 or something likes since now there are 3 people at 163 points because they got like spammed the crap out of.
If possible (I doubt it is, but worth a shot), I think it would be cool if there was something like the Steam Years of Service badge, where your forum account becomes 1 year old, and then it gets upgraded or something to a 2 year badge when it reaches that point.

Last edited:

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
Pretty much what HalfSquirrel said. How about a rank for us guys who stuck around from the beginning, let's say a rank for being on the forums during release month?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci