• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion for TeamSpeak

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
My suggestion for TS is that :
MCSG should add a new rank at Ts.TS rank should be ”Former Staff Member” this rank shows you who had moderator.This rank should have a bow icon or a ”F” icon.

Hope you like my suggestion ^_^

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
It would, in my eyes, be redundant. Senior Staff get VIP when they resign so this would only apply to Moderators. I don't really see a point, honestly. But good suggestion nonetheless. c:

Reactions: Sam

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a nice suggestion but is it really that necessary to add? Probably not in my opinion.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
It's a nice suggestion but is it really that necessary to add? Probably not in my opinion.
It would, in my eyes, be redundant. Senior Staff get VIP when they resign so this would only apply to Moderators. I don't really see a point, honestly. But good suggestion nonetheless. c:
The only place I see it's value is that if there are no staff members online teamspeak, which is more often than you would think, it will give a player someone to go to if they need help. That's all :)

Forums

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really see the need for this. Sr.Staff get VIP when they resign, and nobody really needs to know who used to be a mod.

The only place I see it's value is that if there are no staff members online teamspeak, which is more often than you would think, it will give a player someone to go to if they need help. That's all :)
Yeah, but I don't want to be poked by a bunch of random people asking for help just because I used to be a mod. It's not my job anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci