• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Suggestion] Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
My suggestion is that :
If you got banned you will have a chanche to be unbanned on every account if you contiunea using hacks on your account and to get banned again you will not be unbanned again.That would be a great idea due to the following reasons :
  • If a player made a mistake he can play again.
  • Any players got keylogger and his accounts was banned for nothing because he did not played on the account
Hope you like my ideea.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Are you trying to say that if you get in trouble once, then you should get a second chance??

The system used to be like that, but it changed because statistics collected from banned players showed that pretty much 99% of people who hacked do it again.

Sucks for that 1% that change, but...

Good idea in theory but bad in application.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
If you hacked 1 time to have a chanche to be unbanned again.

aTitqn

Tribute
Reaction score
I support this suggestion. Everyone to a MEDIUM extent, deserves a second chance.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Hacking related bans were changed to permanent because giving second chances didn't work and players abused their second chance.

Based on the data available, it's very clearly visible that the number of hackers decreased since a second chance was no longer available.

I'm sorry, however I think it's a very slim chance we'll ever offer second chances to players whom hack and ruin the experience of our dedicated, short or long term players.

If there was a key logger on your computer, it's simply your responsibility. Our team and network arent responsible for file insecurity. The hacking occurred on your account, meaning your account suffers the punishment; regardless on who was playing on the account at the time it was banned/reported.

Anyways, propositions about things like this have been made before, however no changes have been made due to the reasons explained above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci