• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion - 1 Second Chest ban

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So the title may seem confusing, but what I mean by a one second chest ban is that if someone opens a spawn chest before one second has past in a survival games, the player automatically gets banned. I see many hackers teleport to spawn as soon as the game has started, and a plugin like this would eliminate hackers very easily. I don't know coding or how hard plugins are to make, but I feel like this could be relatively easy add. One other thing, on maps with a very close spawn (ex. Oz) the plugin could be a half a second or something similar.

Let me know your opinions to this! I'd love to hear suggestions on how this could concept could be improved :)

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with you.Normal players cant be at middle in 1 second.

Reactions: Ant

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
It is a nice idea. I can also see flaws with it, for example on smaller maps + enderpearl there is a small chance of this going wrong and an innocent player being banned. I do like the idea though. So perhaps if there was a Sponsor ban for the first minute of the game then these two in conjunction would eliminate any possibilities of a false ban :) entirely.

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
It is a nice idea. I can also see flaws with it, for example on smaller maps + enderpearl there is a small chance of this going wrong and an innocent player being banned. I do like the idea though. So perhaps if there was a Sponsor ban for the first minute of the game then these two in conjunction would eliminate any possibilities of a false ban :) entirely.
Yeah i know what you mean and I do like your suggestion as well, since the sponsor ban would eliminate enderpearls in the beginning. If this idea ever happened i feel like 1 minute might be too long. Maybe like 10 seconds? That would be just as effective, and people could still get sponsored relatively quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci