• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Submit your videos to share with the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am seeing a lot of people playing on our servers saying that they are filming the matches. If you don't mind sharing them, please submit them here (the submit media button under the media section) so that we all can see them. I love seeing people make videos on our servers! All I ask if you post videos on our servers, make sure you link our site to help us out to share the love! So far we have seen very well done unofficial trailers including Viikkttor's and Ajakking789's videos. Also if you want to submit videos of you just playing having fun like IIzTrollin's and Matt G's lets plays. Please also remember to keep the language PG-13 for the young ones. :)

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Great idea, this will definitely bring some new people to the server!

Of course, there's something about running off those half steps for the first time that can't quite be captured on camera...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah having people making videos has been great! Loving all of this community love.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope to make some too...just wanna...win...one....game... :p

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
If I had decent video recording software, I'd definitely record some. I'm not afraid to show off to the world how badly I suck at PvP (seriously.. a few dozen games played and I haven't won once. Haha). I just love playing.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Chad i was wondering if you could explain or fix the problem with the scoring i get 2 points for killing each person i made about 14 points total last round then i get killed by a dude with diamond and i get taken 24 points away and i lose 10 points i honestly dont think someone should lose 10 points for killing like 5-7 people so i was wondering if you could lower the amount taken away or increase the amount per kill btw the guys i killed were from 150-200 points and the guy who killed me was higher ranked than me and from what ive been told a higher rank kills you you dont get as much points taken away...

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
gonna record when I get a mic that blocks out background noise till then I just play and enjoy!!
probs get it in July :/

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Bandicam" is good for recording with Minecraft. You can get 10 minutes on the trial, but you can record as many 10 minute videos as you like. Also, I like this idea.

IIzTrollin

Tribute
Reaction score
me and fluffy are sorry our language is not PG 13 we will keep that in mind next time i record >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci