• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: georgio789 coolguy_XD _Tye_
Wins:276
Past bans:none
Why do you want to join sublime: because I want to be in a very professional clan and to be a better player
Will you be active and dediacted to this clan: yes I will
Sorry but you have been DECLINED due to not reaching the age requirement. You told me today you were 11, yet you put 13 in your application.
IGN: YoloUniverseYT
Wins/Games Played: 65/380 (stats reset) 182/2300 (before stats reset)
Skype Name: yolouniversepvp
Past Bans: none
Why do you want to join Sublime?: because it seems legitimate
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: of course %100
Sorry but you have been DECLINED due to not reaching the age requirement.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: georgio789 coolguy_XD _Tye_
Wins:276 stats rested in _tye_ had 123 wins before
Past bans:none
Why do you want to join sublime: because I want to be in a very professional clan and to be a better player
Will you be active and dediacted to this clan: yes I will
Oh, you got another account
totally didn't steal it

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
this is mainly exile. But good luck cheerleader?

Last edited:

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:MrNizerMC
Wins/Games Played: 482/4978 Alts and Reset
Skype Name: theawsomenizer
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because i could learn pvp and strategies from the clan especially Spoekta cause i've known for 1 year or something and so I could learn a lot from him, also from the whole clan like xFatel and Knowledgeguy both one of the best pvpers, Kingson awesome strafing, Ogordan awesome bow skills, Calebjosh need to learn how to bow spam from him(no offence :D), SheisaGoldDigga and Strapela overall good at everything and Tom don't know much about you but since you got into this awesome clan I'm sure your good enough to teach me something :)
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I will be very active as long as my girlfriend doesn't want me to go somewhere or my parents :) and I will dedicate lost to the clan, i would not be in the cbs that we are in just because i would need to learn a lot of skill again from the pvpers in the clan (cause of my holiday and stuff messed my brain of pvp so yeah :D) But hopefully i would get into the clan. Thanks Guys!

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:MrNizerMC
Wins/Games Played: 482/4978 Alts and Reset
Skype Name: theawsomenizer
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because i could learn pvp and strategies from the clan especially Spoekta cause i've known for 1 year or something and so I could learn a lot from him, also from the whole clan like xFatel and Knowledgeguy both one of the best pvpers, Kingson awesome strafing, Ogordan awesome bow skills, Calebjosh need to learn how to bow spam from him(no offence :D), SheisaGoldDigga and Strapela overall good at everything and Tom don't know much about you but since you got into this awesome clan I'm sure your good enough to teach me something :)
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I will be very active as long as my girlfriend doesn't want me to go somewhere or my parents :) and I will dedicate lost to the clan, i would not be in the cbs that we are in just because i would need to learn a lot of skill again from the pvpers in the clan (cause of my holiday and stuff messed my brain of pvp so yeah :D) But hopefully i would get into the clan. Thanks Guys!
You have been placed on TRIAL. Come on the teamspeak and contact us when you would like to receive it.

Reaction score
IGN: FluorescentBlaze
Wins/Games Played: 500/2500 (Including Alt And Stats Reset)
Skype Name: Julian.Kam1
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because I Can Learn PVP Strategies From All Your Clan members as some of them are the beaut PvPers In The World And Australia And I want A Challenge When It Comes To A 1v1. I've Known Spoekta For About A Year And I've Just Recently Met SheIsAGoldDigga About A Week ago (Week ago) And I'm sure Everyone In Sublime Had A Chance To Offer Me A Piece Of Information About PVP That Would Be Useful To Me Forever.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes, But I Do Have Limits

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: FluorescentBlaze
Wins/Games Played: 500/2500 (Including Alt And Stats Reset)
Skype Name: Julian.Kam1
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because I Can Learn PVP Strategies From All Your Clan members as some of them are the beaut PvPers In The World And Australia And I want A Challenge When It Comes To A 1v1. I've Known Spoekta For About A Year And I've Just Recently Met SheIsAGoldDigga About A Week ago (Week ago) And I'm sure Everyone In Sublime Had A Chance To Offer Me A Piece Of Information About PVP That Would Be Useful To Me Forever.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes, But I Do Have Limits
You have been placed on TRIAL. Please come on the teamspeak as soon as you can and contact one of us. You need to prove that you have 500 wins with alts so we will be checking if you actually do. If you do, you will be trialled, if you do not then you may get declined.

ArrivePvP

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG This Clan Is So Good With Good Members And Everthing!
IGN: ArrivePvP
Wins/Games Played: 154/1134
Skype Name: arrivepvp
Past Bans: 1 for abusse
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Why?, Because Sublime Its A Chill Clan With Nice Members And Want to Get In the a Clan And Help Out!
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes, I Will!
P.S. knowledgeguy is The Best PvPer In The World! OMG <3 i hope i get in or trailed!

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG This Clan Is So Good With Good Members And Everthing!
IGN: ArrivePvP
Wins/Games Played: 154/1134
Skype Name: arrivepvp
Past Bans: 1 for abusse
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Why?, Because Sublime Its A Chill Clan With Nice Members And Want to Get In the a Clan And Help Out!
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes, I Will!
P.S. knowledgeguy is The Best PvPer In The World! OMG <3 i hope i get in or trailed!
Sorry but you have been DENIED due to not meeting the win requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci