• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When completed, would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Too early to tell

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense, but I think that mcsg doesn't need anymore new maps. the old maps are broken already and still not fixed. Also there are hardly any people who play and when they do they play on the popular maps like sg4, zone85. par72. etc
I respect your opinion, and I'm aware there are bugs on old maps and popular maps stay popular, but having a map on mcsg has been a goal of mine for a while, and regardless of if the map could get accepted or not, I will finish this map and hopefully it may even become popular on the servers.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Nice job! If you could add chokepoints or traps (please tell me where if it gets accepted!!) and some more buildings it will have some strong potential to get accepted :c

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
R
Nice job! If you could add chokepoints or traps (please tell me where if it gets accepted!!) and some more buildings it will have some strong potential to get accepted :c
Thank you! I'm eventually going to be working on a town area which will have chokepoints, and the castle just was got one :)

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
R

Thank you! I'm eventually going to be working on a town area which will have chokepoints, and the castle just was got one :)
Nice, I'm hoping to see that map in the voting section in game :p

Reactions: Ant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci